Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Laundy has long-admired the way Sydney Roosters kingpin Nick Politis has transformed the Tricolours into an NRL flagship and wants to fast-track the Bulldogs on a similar trajectory."

Well, well, well, you guys get your very own smart, multi-millionaire businessman using his contacts and nous to improve your club and take it from a basket case to an NRL flagship where he has a hands on approach to making you successful and competitive and attractive to players and coaches and smarter board members and other sponsors...just like the kingpin and club he admires.

I have one question, when the benefits of this partnership are realised and success comes to your club from modelling us, how will you all sleep at night? ;)

Next stop, raid the rorters roster...:tearsofjoy:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In hindsight, losing the rashays sponsorship is the best thing that could of happened to the club...

You can tell that the Laundys are doing this for the right reasons as opposed to that gronk that has that chain of shit restaurants.. i wouldn't let my dog eat at rashays..

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In hindsight, losing the rashays sponsorship is the best thing that could of happened to the club...

You can tell that the Laundys are doing this for the right reasons as opposed to that gronk that has that chain of shit restaurants.. i wouldn't let my dog eat at rashays..
Totally agree on that. Shocking restaurant quality wise....much better position now

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would love Keary although his head knocks worry me, but fuck JWH. I would rather we give them back Slappa and import Walmsley then and have him and Thommo give JWH the moolarchi crunch...
you are probably right about JWH but we do need an enforcer up front,never seen walmsley play is he that type of forward?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No need latrell already left
hahahah. Fatso Mitchel would be the last player on my hit list if still there. My top 3 to steal would be

1. Teddy
2. Manu
3. Radley

Imagine uncle Nick if we stole them..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
hahahah. Fatso Mitchel would be the last player on my hit list if still there. My top 3 to steal would be

1. Teddy
2. Manu
3. Radley

Imagine uncle Nick if we stole them..
Surely Keary should be first on the wish list. Teddy is good, but Keary is more valuable, IMO.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We went from a horrible/amateur restaurant chain to a family of one of the most influential hoteliers in the country. Only a handful larger people in the business ahead of the laundys which is no disrespect to them at all. So great to have (the connections they would have would be tremendous).

so absolutely. Huge coup by the club and the board. And they definitely will be more invested then a media whore in rashays. Dodged a bullet that’s for sure.