Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah, he is in the Commonwealth Bank ad sprouting "I keep my customers safe".
Heaps of media attention when he withdrew his sponsorship offer...
Yep, he got the exposure he needed and used that to plaster himself all over social media.
Probably give that joint another few years before he goes broke. Usually happens to flog owners like him who try and be too flamboyant

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can someone smarter than me explain how having "Laundy Hotels" slapped on the front helps their brand? Genuinely curious.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a pic of how the away jersey looks?

Also is the son a guy from the bachelor or some shit? I don't watch those shows but he looks familiar.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Almost shed a tear reading that article it’s been a long heart breaking Six years but it looks like we are finally turning the corner and regardless of different opinions that’s all any of us really wanted.
Welcome to the Laundy family and Thankyou

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Almost shed a tear reading that article it’s been a long heart breaking Six years but it looks like we are finally turning the corner and regardless of different opinions that’s all any of us really wanted.
Welcome to the Laundy family and Thankyou
Pussy

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is loaded with cash hopefully he can be as powerful as politis is for roosters and we have laundy around forever.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone smarter than me explain how having "Laundy Hotels" slapped on the front helps their brand? Genuinely curious.
Sports and hospitality go hand in hand.... The target market is essentiality everywhere.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sports and hospitality go hand in hand.... The target market is essentiality everywhere.
I get that, but as far as I know there isn't a "Laundy Hotel" and their venues operate under different names. The average person isn't going associate their name with whatever their nearest venue is.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our contracts now include one pokie takings per player plus all the jobs that relatives want ;)

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have a big blank white patch on the front making it look like a knock off jersey is a starting point.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I get that, but as far as I know there isn't a "Laundy Hotel" and their venues operate under different names. The average person isn't going associate their name with whatever their nearest venue is.
Don't look a gift horse in its mouth lol

Plus how much exposure will they get when the media loves to talk about us every fkn day

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you mean from their perspective..
Well its exposure - I knew the name but I didnt know much about them or what hotels they operated, so I googled their name and now I have a good idea of which hotels they own.
As a dogs fan, I am now more inclined to choose these venues.

This is but one small example.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't know who Laundy was.. Now I know. Google.. See its already working.

It is a matter of research though having your empire, your achievements splashed across many platforms is maybe what the family really wants, that and probably being part of a dynasty of another empire.