Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what they'll do with all the blank jerseys at the Teamstore (there are plenty there) - straight up to Belmore screen printing?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff
I know some of the family they are very genuine about this
I feel their logo should be bigger though it looks kinda small on that jersey

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice, next time I head back to Wollongong I'll drop in for a beer at Park Pub and make a donation to the 5 Dragons.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A very significant step forward from a long road back from oblivion. Great work by the club and huge thanks to the Laundy family for their support and trust in the plan to return our beloved Bulldogs to success. Love Arthur’s words about the CB district being good to his family and this being an opportunity to ‘give back’. Love even more that he intends on ‘getting very involved and very rapidly’ which proves this is more than a name on a jersey - this is a partnership that hopefully runs deeper and longer than 2022. Can’t wait to order a new jersey to replace my Jaycar one now that the sponsor logo is blue again :-).

Last edited:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be buying a Jersey as soon as its available.. its fair game to have a whinge when it appears things arent being done properly, but its also important to show support to our club when they are doing things right..

I encourage all supporters to buy that jersey. Hopefully this last fortnight is the beginning of our rise from the ashes
Agreed, buy it and wear it to one of their pubs!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the best news the club has had in years!!

the fact they are Canterbury-Bankstown fans from back in the day is so good.

Bring back the entertainers with a sprinkle of the dogs of war :grinning:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time for a new sponsor on the back of some positive announcements last week and a win. Hopefully this trickles through to the playing group and momentum brings more good signings and good results.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So happy!

Can't wait to see what the away jersey looks like with it.