News Latu

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seen he’s released from uk. Was a jr and showed so much at panthers. 28 now and not kicked on. Last chance for him really. Might not be much or any better than Ogden and Renouf but could be a good get if he found old form. Maybe an option to help sort panthers too re burton?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's trash and lazy. He was terrible at the Titans and in the Super League (quoted he's lazy and unfit somewhere). I think they'd rather take Ogden over Latu and apparently they rejected that.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a good ball playing prop close to the line...thought he would be a star. Hope he can turn it around.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately he couldn’t produce in the super league,what chance in the nrl,no thanks

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many his problem is not ability, he has displayed enough, it appears to be application.

Go Dogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's trash and lazy. He was terrible at the Titans and in the Super League (quoted he's lazy and unfit somewhere). I think they'd rather take Ogden over Latu and apparently they rejected that.
I second this

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Offer him a minimum contract for a year. Need a prop, could be a bargain. Pretty low risk

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you kidding me! We are going for a premiership not a dud build of buying rejects

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No fanx
Should have DESTROYED in the SL but didnt
The players get away with murder there before they get cut
The hardest of passes.

Btw if there was a cheap good prop out there Penrith would have scooped them up. Very easy sell on unders at the moment

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer him a minimum contract for a year. Need a prop, could be a bargain. Pretty low risk
Don't know much about Sydney lower grade comps, but "might" be very good in a comp 2 or 3 grades below Ron Massey cup

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know much about Sydney lower grade comps, but "might" be very good in a comp 2 or 3 grades below Ron Massey cup
Do you know who would be playing prop for us in CCup this year? As of right now?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know who would be playing prop for us in CCup this year? As of right now?
It does appear that we are short of genuine props, as the great Peter Moore said when you think you've got enough props go and buy another one, He also said that with props you need 2 starting 2 suspended and 2 injured, ( those days the rules didn't allow for to many interchanges).
I would guess that they might be relying those 2 young bucks for CCup, Patalo and Tupea, not sure about the spelling.
With Barrett we are nor proactive with recruitment and retention, I'm sure that if a young up and coming prop comes on the seen we will have go at him