News Latrine to become a sports commentator

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trelly is aslo pretty igorant + not good grammerly. Also a first order d*ckhead. But eye am being racist when I call him a d*ckhead even though he is a d*ckhead.
You can't be serious. Watch his interviews, very articulate.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
You also can't write a post with that many spelling and grammar errors and speak about someone else's intelligence. I'm hoping it's satire...other wise its a bit of an embarrassing post
Sure was satire Nate.

That was actually the whole point ... and it wasn't subtle.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton is boring AF, have you not heard him talk? sounds like he is concussed.. monotone LOL
Yes true but that's where the public speaking and media training courses need to come in to tap into and build his "brand".

There's a lot more could be done to promote our players and therefore the club. We need to think bigger. It's probably on Gus/Admins radar tho once we re-establish our popularity/success.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wonder if he had a will only work 10-15 mins a day clause inserted....similar to the one in his playing contract.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wut? Kayo just streams the Fox broadcasts lol
Hahaha. She’ll argue with you for days that you’re wrong and then go into hiding when found out

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice to know (as I don't have Kayo). Guess I just have to do what I do with the cricket commentary and any input from Toadie from neighbours - turn the volume off.
Yeah, Kayo is a subsidiary of Fox, pretty much just a Fox sports streaming service.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So trell can talk about trell a bit more . . .trell loves trell

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From the little I've seen of him talking about footy he's not really my cup of tea, but he's a popular, as well as polarising player, so should do ok.

Tbh, I watch bugger all footy analysis type shows (just don't have the time and they generally bore me).
Be interesting to see Latrell "analyze " the game . Just another big headed self opinionated commentator who believes he will add something relevant to the game.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubtful he would be much good, doesn't help when a lot of fans think your a prick.
Trelly is aslo pretty igorant + not good grammerly. Also a first order d*ckhead. But eye am being racist when I call him a d*ckhead even though he is a d*ckhead.
No opinion on this but do wonder, why pick “Trellmit” for ya nickname? Why not “Latchell”? Sounds just as good or better haha.
Fuck ! how fucken gay are u *****