Opinion Latrell Mitchell

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much of a risk he was as per some elite kennel members on here....we had him in the bag and as you all know the rest is now history
I was pushing the idea of signing him at fullback on here years back when he was still playing centre at the roosters.

I got shot down by a fair share of posters but he has proven himself to be a freak

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitchell is the classic example of the saying, “You don’t need a long neck to be a goose”.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Too much of a risk he was as per some elite kennel members on here....we had him in the bag and as you all know the rest is now history
Hi Teddy

Long time no speak.
Precisely when did we ‘have him in the bag’?
Don’t forget he knocked back $1m from the Tigtanic.
Just because he was entertaining offers to push up his price it never meant ‘in the bag’.
His own words of his worth: ‘The sky’s the limit’.

I’m not disputing his talent nor the difference he makes to that Bunnies team who before his return looked like they mightn’t even make the finals. I just don’t believe that he was ever seriously coming to Belmore.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes please. Way better than having Averillo at the back.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need one of either Latrell or Munster or we aint winning a comp in the next 3 years or more. Even Mitchel Moses and a decent fullback wouldn't be enough. We need a player who can bust even the best teams and stand up in the big games. Yes he might be a dick but we need a dick. We should have bought him when he left the Roosters. Who did we buy instead ? - DWZ on fullback money and a couple of others players we don't have any more LOL