Latrell Mitchell racially abused at Panther

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not what I'm surprised at but channel 7 news reported as "a spectator in a NRL jersey" hurled the abuse at latrell

I love the double standards and hipocrasy by the media... Let's not out the media darlings shall we....

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's not what I'm surprised at but but channel 7 news reported as "a spectator in a NRL jersey" hurled the abused at latrell

I love the double standards and hipocrasy by the media... Let's not out the media darlings shall we....
At least we know it's not someone in a Bulldogs jersey.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does the south’s coach feel the need to have a dig at the panthers? Penrith had nothing to do with this. They identified and ejected him immediately. What are they to do? Ask people if they’re racist upon entry?
He was just dirty that they got beat.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why does the south’s coach feel the need to have a dig at the panthers? Penrith had nothing to do with this. They identified and ejected him immediately. What are they to do? Ask people if they’re racist upon entry?
He was just dirty that they got beat.
It’s now happened to two indigenous Souths players at the same ground by the same fan base. Latrell cops racist trolls daily apparently

I do find it ironic when most of the panthers squad are black or brown though

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s now happened to two indigenous Souths players at the same ground by the same fan base. Latrell cops racist trolls daily apparently

I do find it ironic when most of the panthers squad are black or brown though
Exactly.. Most of the Panthers squad has Pacific Island heritage and the whole area has a massive Indigenous and Islander population. It makes no sense.. I'm glad these scumbags are called out and identified.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgetting about the abuse shit for a second did anyone notice how shit he was in the fifst half? 3 bombs in the first 15 and he never got near 1 of them he should be a centre.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Now there's a few more details....

Apparently what was said was B**** dog. Now as footy players call each other dogs all the time - usually for some cheap shot or another - then obviously the issue is the first word or the combination. Watched Q&A on Monday and some first nations woman who is a lawyer happily said to an English panellist - first time in my life I've listened to a white fella. So I'm assuming if first nations people with legal backgrounds can happily call white people 'white' then using colour as a term isn't a problem.

So is it the combination then? Must be. Cannot be anything else if other judgements are to go by. And tbt - heard much worse at footy games every time involving usually sex and family members - thats ok though coz apparently its not racial.

Well Bitchell is so upset he's left the team and is apparently spending time with his family to get over the emotional trauma. Like really? Probably thought good chance for a free holiday (and while on holidays maybe he should by the kid a mchappy meal - whatever the kid said improved his game in the 2nd half).

Teacup meet storm. Kick the kid out. Done. Move on.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is that? I would say most bad "habits" come from parents. They are usually the biggest influence in a kids life. There are exceptions to the rules, but more often than not (in my experience anyway) shitty parents produce shitty kids.
Like you said, there are exceptions.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loltrell is just salty they lost, perfect deflection from Demetriou after flopping against Panthers again

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Doogie with the common sense post, its only racist if its anything other white.

I've heard much worse and been called several things (being Lebanese) in public, sticks and stone and so on..

Its been blown out to deflect from the poor performance and thats it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Deflectriou the new Mourinho of the NRL with zero trophies