Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu, Nat Butcher all re-signed till 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if we don’t keep the Morris boys, these 3 aren’t on the shopping list.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably only signed for minimum coin. They all liked the roosters when they were young, so obviously would take a $250,000 a year loss.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bash on them but I would take a bit of a pay cut just to stay in the area. Eastern Sydney is really nice.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bash on them but I would take a bit of a pay cut just to stay in the area. Eastern Sydney is really nice.
Except that cost of living is huge so they need big $$

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sydney Roosters are thrilled to announce that Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu and Nat Butcher have signed extensions keeping them at the Club until at least the end of 2020 easts.link/RoostersResign

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Sydney Roosters are thrilled to announce that Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu and Nat Butcher have signed extensions keeping them at the Club until at least the end of 2020 easts.link/RoostersResign
another plain paper bag from the rorters to NRL HQ

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thought your other thread was stupid but this takes the cake
Whoa whoa whoa. Ease up there chump. @Wolfmother happens to the be one of the most respected posters on this forum, so if you give her a hard time, expect to get a hard time back from the rest of us here.

Now SCRAM!!!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa. Ease up there chump. @Wolfmother happens to the be one of the most respected posters on this forum, so if you give her a hard time, expect to get a hard time back from the rest of us here.

Now SCRAM!!!
Hahah not what I've been reading lately 'chump'. Go have a look before you post your dribble. I do have to say tho, telling me to SCRAM, I did feel the hard time you're speaking of

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought your other thread was stupid but this takes the cake
first of all this isn't my thread lol.. And secondly just because you can't read between the lines doesn't make me stupid it makes you stupid.. So you're double stupid.. No offence

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a fucking joke.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hahah not what I've been reading lately 'chump'. Go have a look before you post your dribble. I do have to say tho, telling me to SCRAM, I did feel the hard time you're speaking of
This coming from someone who has a difficult time determining who a thread starter is...

Status
Not open for further replies.