Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many years ago when I was playing a bit of Rep footy, we went to a Broncos training session. Walters, Langer and Co all parked around the back in their BMW's, Mercedes etc and Willie Carne and Steve Renouf (from memory) were Rookies in their Sunbirds in a total different spot.
They were really nice blokes.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Came to see if there are any updates... Instead I find outdated automobiles like datos and gemis!

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure that Hooper is typing up something about how Mitchell uses single use Plastic water bottles and not multi-use containers.
and doesn't use a reusable cup for his half-strength, half-soy/half-almond-milk lattes

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The whole thing is a circus now,hes a mixed up kid now just chasing the $$ where

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We shouldn't believe anything that gets floated around the media these days... the quality and accuracy of journalists is shit... the only thing we know for sure is that easts pulled their offer as they themselves confirmed it... I for one hope we sign the guy, I know he had gun halves getting him involved, but having him in the centres pretty much forced our 6 7 to start thinking a little more early and creatively... maybe if he is a leader in the 30, he will stand up to the responsibility... who knows...

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is absolutely delicious. LM has been listening to farktards and now it's all blowing up in his and their faces. News now reporting 9 clubs have said no, and now the Cowboys are using the circus as a plot twist to get an answer out of Holmes. I can imagine the cronies telling him for months, "you are the hottest property in the game", "clubs will be scrambling to sign you", "you are a million a year player". I'd give good money to know what the kid is thinking now with no one lining up. Oh well if he comes crawling back to us, tail tucked firmly between his cheeks, we'll probably give him the 800K, but he'll have to accept 4 years not 2.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the Chooks have it coming. Whether we like it or not, anyone that has one back to back premiership has the right to put a price on their heads. The Chooks can cry all they want, and Latrell dig his heels in all he likes. He has every right to name his price based purely on the 2 in a row bit. His form this year has been sporadic, but he did throw that winning pass in the GF that sealed back to back.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the know actually know whats going on?