Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s had the perfect situation at the Chooks and still got a attitude problem who knows what it will be like when everything isn’t going his way. The alarm bells are getting louder and louder by the day that we should stay clear.
You dont know what hes like in his personal life dont judge from speculation

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Habibi Mitchell, pack your bags and take your ego and attitude to the ESL.

You spoilt little brat

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You dont know what hes like in his personal life dont judge from speculation
I don’t care about his personal life that’s his business. I’m going off what I have seen on the football field and his social media.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First the bulldogs now the roosters guess his going to the bunnies
If he ends up at the Bunnies (or Roosters) for 750 or 800K and we end up keeping Holland and Montoya or we get Joey Leilua at 600k a season I'm going to F..KING SPEW on social media and get support til we get this board and CEO kicked out on their lazy fat arses this February. I'll also campaign for whoever is opposing them. Can we get some c..ts with f..king brains to run for seats on our board for a change please instead of just c..ts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s had the perfect situation at the Chooks and still got a attitude problem who knows what it will be like when everything isn’t going his way. The alarm bells are getting louder and louder by the day that we should stay clear.
His attitude is fucking shit, attacks anyone at the slightest bit of criticism. He isn't marquee you build a team around and has to potential to derail and entire season alone.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Normally when a club withdraws its offer it means they have agreed to go somewhere else,cody walker also hasnt agreed at sths something is going on for sure,maybe he is still coming here who knows

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Normally when a club withdraws its offer it means they have agreed to go somewhere else,cody walker also hasnt agreed at sths something is going on for sure,maybe he is still coming here who knows
Him and Walker have the same manager, says it all.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes! Especially when he can entice the Fox to come play alongside him. Think outside the square boys and girls
Should have had a vote on 5 years. It might have changed the figures a lot

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk the roosters will release him. Sign him for 2 years. 2nd year club option. Chooks pay bulk of his contract for 2020. If he’s shit next year let him walk.

We just need to make this happen. People seem to forget he’s only 22 FFS. So fucking young!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What cause hes an agressive player
No because he goes to water whenever there’s pressure on him. He’s a flat track bully. Look at today for example there’s a few stories going around about his contract and he comes out with some massive post on social media.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like classic Roosters play tbh, on rare (stress very rare) occasion players rejects them (for whatever reason) contact media pals (over lunch), give them the scoop and go to town on said player. It’s no coincidence Fittler et al have been all over him.
I reckon it’s far more likely Mitchell told them he’s leaving and they got their message into the media first

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What figure were we prepared to pay him I wonder ? You would think it would be at least 900K a season. If it wasn't the board are f..ing idiots knowing the Roosters could easily afford 750-800K. Now the Roosters offer is off the table our offer should look pretty sweet if we reinstate it. We should do so ASAP and maybe even put a timeline on it. Maybe we can sign him now for 800K. Why not try ? or are our board doing favours for the Roosters ?. They're playing right into their hands at the moment the dumb c..ts

He doesn’t have an offer to counter with now

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This story sounds like he's on the verge of signing elsewhere and roosters have got wind of it and now like a jealous school boy they have publicly declared their not interested... I think big chance he won't be playing with roosters next season

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just get the kid signed, we need him, he’s a star and although isn’t spine (yet) is a generational player. Get it done Dogs FFS

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I've changed my mind about him after his reply, I've got respect for him I didn't have before.I think our club would be good for him and him for us , I don't think his reply was immature after all everyone should have a right to correct the idiots who make shit up about them so they have a job! Welcome to your new home Lattrell.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When a player of that talent becomes available then you have to take the punt on him. He is 22, won premierships, represented his state and country and is top 5 player in the game and not even at his potential yet. I understand that it might work against him to have accomplished so much so soon as it might result in him with little motivation to do anymore but you just have to take that risk when you get an opportunity like this.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying he has signed with us but I reckon roosters have got word he is favouring another team and this was just a front to show everyone in the public it was there choice to withdraw. That’s my 2 cents lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is going to sign with Chester Hill Hornets. Watch this space