Latest Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Howdy folks

So, the old Galaxy S2 has been stretched to its limits and beyond, strained, died plenty, resurrected and milked for all its worth, cos ima tight ****.....

On the lookout for a new phone tomorrow - what's the latest doing the rounds that's all the rage with the kids

Cheers ****s

:grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Touch screen phones shit me off, happy with an old motorola flip phone.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm using the newish HTC One .. bloody love it and the new HTC Sense and Android upgrade looks great on it.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
went from iphone 4S to Galaxy S4 and love it

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh yes, the HTC One had people raving and I remember it looked pretty nice. I did have it in mind, but thought i'd throw it out there for other things to consider also. But that one was at the forefront of my mind this week and still is

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
HTC One (the newer one), Galaxy S4 and the Xperia Z1 are the good ones right now.

If you're looking for something with a bigger screen (phablet), go for the Galaxy note 3 or the Xperia Z Ultra.

And then there's iPhone, but you've used a Galaxy S2 so you already know better.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

Seriously, if a 3310 could have the features of an iphone etc, I'd have one in a second. King of Phones

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
None of the above, wait until the Samsung S5 (early 2014) comes out it will trump every phone on the market. But if you desperately need a phone now S3/4 will be my picks

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phone is dying past few months/weeks and thought it breathed it's last piece of radiation earlier this week.....then it came back to life again about a day later lol

Have contract with Vodafail til January/February. Looking for contract with another provider probably.

More inclined for another Android fo shizzle. A bit to weigh up.

Will investigate the Xperia Z1.

Is the Galaxy series flogging a dead horse? I've no idea, just curious. Am more than happy to look at that also :grinning:

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Galaxy S4 is amazing mate. got mine in the first week, never regretted it even though i was an avid iPhone user

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Galaxy S4 is sensational. Stick with the Galaxy series. The updates are real, not like the jokers at Apple.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for a new phone as well. I've had the Xperia Z since its release in April and have gotten a bit bored of it. Had the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II before that as well, so the Galaxy Note III doesn't interest me much.

Problem is there's nothing out there that interests me at the moment.

I'll never touch an iPhone again and Windows Phone 8 is a missed opportunity by Microsoft and not even worth touching in its current state. So that leaves got ol' trusty Android. The only Android phone at the moment that slightly interests me is the HTC One, however I've never been the biggest HTC fan and I find the phone to be a bit too small for my liking. I've heard rumours of the HTC One Max, which definitely gets my interests. By the time it does get released though (If ever), they'll be something better out spec-wise...

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Don't use any Galaxy Notes, whether they're I or II they're stupidly huge. Get one of those Nokias with Snake X, they're cheap and safe (I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and want an iPhone 5, but that's beside the point).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I used to be a big Sony Ericsson fan all the way back to the original and first flip phone.
Then when Android hit I got the HTC Legend, and went on from there.

Now I've got a HTC Sensation XE for personal, and HTC One for work. For me HTC have replaced SE as my preferred brand, mainly because I like the interfaces and HTCSense more than the other offerings from Samsung/Sony.

Used to have the HTC Desire HD at one stage. That got dropped and survived being water logged in a storm (was going to a clients, dropped it in gutter in pouring rain), and only realised 10 minutes on the road. Turned back, found it there, let it dry out over a week. Worked like a charm :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You can rule Nokia out.. they sold their mobile phone section to Microsoft.. so that means only buggy Windows Phones will be "Nokias" future.

Status
Not open for further replies.