Official Last

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread will be more interesting after tomorrow’s game..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Manly only won because AFB and Bunty were out. However by the same token Turbo is out

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Official were dead last and the excuses have run out 2 million plus of cap returning the excuses for a win are running thin so.
Defence come off your line and reduce the time of the storm key men,pressure them and do things at pace,get early points and defend like
Your life depends on everything you do.
Fire up dogs
Best of luck tmro

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly..and why sook about it it's not surprising, try having some hope for a change that we can beat the Cows next weekend.
We have been going every bit as bad as Manly so 2nd last or last with 0 wins made no difference anyway.
some of you lot are goddamn masochists :laughing:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somehow we can get off the bottom as long as cowboys lose by 2 points more then us....what a blockbuster game next week vs cowboys lol and it's the channel 9 game on Sunday what are these idiots at 9 thinking

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yup last, a win against the storm will be interesting.!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yup last, a win against the storm will be interesting.!!
One can only hope if we do the unimaginable and defeat the mercurial Melbourne Storm, this place will go absolutely ballistic! The key really is to put in the effort we expect from them as athletes and compete, I think we will put together a decent performance, we’ve underestimated how big a loss Thompson has been for us, he’ll give the guys some energy and go forward, make the world of difference.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve left my anger at the door! I’m here for the long haul. I’m going to go to each game and try to enjoy, win or lose. I’m resigned to the fact that this will take time. They need to trust the coach now. They have picked him so show faith. And yes, I was responsible for the Ford sack Barrett thread. :confused:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well I backed Manly -12 and into Luai anytime scorer and for some miracle if we win tonight I’m looking at a big pay day

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm trying to take some positives out of the season so far...
Knights- rarely win up there ,wet conditions,should have led at half time but 2 unforced errors led to tries
Panthers- if DWZ didn't knock on in the lead up to Allen's no try we were gaining a bit of momentum. Lapses in defence cost us bug time
Souths 6 nil till 31 min then Britt races out of the line .cook beats him no way odgen was going to get a hand on him walker scores same thing 2nd half Stimson with his back to cook trying to get back in defense cook takes advantage.straight after we had a bit of possession and terrible last tackle option
Broncos -only game I haven't watch this year ,only saw highlights ,Elliots pass taken by flanagan we score maybe different results .not sure didn't watch it.

We have played 2 of the best sides in the comp and another today.there have been parts of each game where we have played good footy .hoping this can result in wins against the bottom 8 sides at least.
Otherwise we maybe winless all year
Come on doggies!!!!

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Somehow we can get off the bottom as long as cowboys lose by 2 points more then us....what a blockbuster game next week vs cowboys lol and it's the channel 9 game on Sunday what are these idiots at 9 thinking
Channel 9 also hired SBW as a commentator, which tells you everything you need to know about 9.

Great athlete, but has a vocabulary like a primary school child.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm trying to take some positives out of the season so far...
Knights- rarely win up there ,wet conditions,should have led at half time but 2 unforced errors led to tries
Panthers- if DWZ didn't knock on in the lead up to Allen's no try we were gaining a bit of momentum. Lapses in defence cost us bug time
Souths 6 nil till 31 min then Britt races out of the line .cook beats him no way odgen was going to get a hand on him walker scores same thing 2nd half Stimson with his back to cook trying to get back in defense cook takes advantage.straight after we had a bit of possession and terrible last tackle option
Broncos -only game I haven't watch this year ,only saw highlights ,Elliots pass taken by flanagan we score maybe different results .not sure didn't watch it.

We have played 2 of the best sides in the comp and another today.there have been parts of each game where we have played good footy .hoping this can result in wins against the bottom 8 sides at least.
Otherwise we maybe winless all year
Come on doggies!!!!
I thought our record in Newcastle was really good