Las Vegas Rampage Shooting - 58+ dead, 500+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have a free willy too but it only wastes millions of lives every day just to pleasure himself.
That's the best argument for captivity I've heard in a while. If I had money, I'd donate to Sea World :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And what about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.. bloody piloted a helicopter to save lost tourists!!

Ps I may of exaggerated a wee bit..but he did save Sonny and his families ass many times!! Lol!
Am I off base in mentioning the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles here? Most righteous half shell dudes!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I off base in mentioning the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles here? Most righteous half shell dudes!
Dam right..Turtle Power! And while we are at it..let's throw in The Littlest Hobo..sheesh that dog saved many.. bless his soul..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dam right..Turtle Power! And while we are at it..let's throw in The Littlest Hobo..sheesh that dog saved many.. bless his soul..

does wolverine count?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also, if you play Far Cry 4, you can tame and befriend elephants!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And what about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.. bloody piloted a helicopter to save lost tourists!!

Ps I may of exaggerated a wee bit..but he did save Sonny and his families ass many times!! Lol!
He had a bit of a Down spell, lost his will to help kids after running into a few angry Muslim kids. Went into hiding for a few years then changed his name to @Papa Het

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
white version for you skippy i mean papa het

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
who needs drugs when you have this guy to shake hands with.

Serious question,
Whilst it's funny to watch with the over dub,
All jokes aside,
What the fuck is actually going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.