Las Vegas Rampage Shooting - 58+ dead, 500+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll get the full story, probably not.

Pretty explosive comments..whoa.. @Zee will loose his load! lol!
old news bro, but why would people believe a lunatic who is probably on drugs if he comes out and say that he was given the weapons by FBI or promised money in return of an acting gig where they have to play a practical joke of planting a bomb or rub a lotion on faces of random people ala assassins of Kim Jon Nam.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck is it that everything bad that happens it's a government plot!
There's some sad people around
Get a life

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why the fuck is it that everything bad that happens it's a government plot!
There's some sad people around
Get a life
Harvey Weinstein is innocent!! He was set up by the government to distract everyone from the Las Vegas shooting!!!!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Harvey Weinstein is innocent!! He was set up by the government to distract everyone from the Las Vegas shooting!!!!!!
I see you've been paid off by Weinstein, it would explain your blossoming hollywood career.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
old news bro, but why would people believe a lunatic who is probably on drugs if he comes out and say that he was given the weapons by FBI or promised money in return of an acting gig where they have to play a practical joke of planting a bomb or rub a lotion on faces of random people ala assassins of Kim Jon Nam.
But the question remains..did you lose your load when you first heard this? lol!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But the question remains..did you lose your load when you first heard this? lol!!

matter of fact i did, i still have those pants with the memorable stains on it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oddly enough animals do that too. There's been many examples of animals putting their lives at risk to save others. Most commonly it happens with family. A parent saving a child. But it also happens in the animal kingdom with friends and strangers. It's quite amazing seeing the level of risk they'll go to. There's many videos of it around. One that amazed me most was a cat that was hit by a car. A completely unrelated cat ran into traffic and dragged the other cat away.

There's also interesting stories in the animal kingdom when it comes to packs. Certain things like bees and fruit bats. They'll travel out looking for food. If they find food then they'll fly back to their pack and tell their pack where the food is rather than hoarding it all for themselves.
Some animals have been known to Put themselves at risk or go out of their way to help humans as well- whether through learned behaviour/ companionship or even maybe intellectual empathy... ie dogs and dolphins.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I dont see any animal , bird or fish doing something to save the refugees.

or

I havent seen a dog giving CPR to a dying monkey

lol
But didn't you ever watch flipper? Didn't you see that scene where flipper saves the young kid from the hammerhead shark? Lol

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But didn't you ever watch flipper? Didn't you see that scene where flipper saves the young kid from the hammerhead shark? Lol
And what about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.. bloody piloted a helicopter to save lost tourists!!

Ps I may of exaggerated a wee bit..but he did save Sonny and his families ass many times!! Lol!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I have a free willy too but it only wastes millions of lives every day just to pleasure himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.