Las Vegas Rampage Shooting - 58+ dead, 500+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Saw it minutes after from a friend on Instagram? What's going on?

Edit: Confirmed 1 suspect killed

Shooting around Mandalay hotel into crowd at Harvest Country Music festival

At least two confirmed dead

24 injured 16 critical

Edit: Instagram is going crazy with videos.. Guys you will never ever be famous or a rock star think before you post shit. Just step back and take a second.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw it minutes after from a friend on Instagram? What's going on?

Edit: Confirmed 1 suspect killed

Shooting around Mandalay hotel into crowd at Harvest Country Music festival

At least two confirmed dead

24 critical
Bloody hell..not again..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Too early to really know but already say Video of guy saying he witnessed a girl get shot in the head and he is going to get his gun... Shakes head.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The madness goes on.... still need to wait for more details to learn more about this incident and the motive, but the world is one fractured, messed up place.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't 2 women in France get stabbed the other day also

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
20 plus killed the police chief just said and 100 injured now. Shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently they're looking for a female that was shooting down from the 32nd floor. Fucken psycho bitch, if the guy isn't dead already they should execute him and the female in a public showing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just to state .. Police do NOT believe it is a terrorist attack, but rather a lonewolf spree shooting.

Preliminary reports are that authorities do not suspect terrorism as a motive, although they have not said what motivated the shooter, who was identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite Nevada. They are also seeking Marilou Danley, a companion of Paddock’s, for questioning.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo, when asked by a reporter if it was an “act of terrorism,” said “no, not at this point. We believe it was a local individual. He resides here locally. I’m not at liberty to give you his place of residence yet, because it’s an ongoing investigation, we don’t know what his belief system was at this time. … Right now we believe he is the sole aggressor at this point and the scene is static.”

Suspect is dead, and was spraying the crowd of 30,000+ at a music festival on the strip, with an automatic weapon.

Fuck ... watching the videos on Liveleak .... listen to the rate of fire of that thing... definitely a high powered sub machine gun the way it's letting fly.

Dan Bilzerian laims to have seen a woman get shot in the head.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
soldier of the caliphate?

goat fuckers will claim it anyway, if there are none.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
soldier of the caliphate?

goat fuckers will claim it anyway, if there are none.
If it was, I fail to see how the fuck these people apparently fighting for Allah are going to attract God loving, fighting for God type people. Shooting innocent people will never please God.

Anyways I haven't heard anywhere say it's a terrorist attack? More just a massacre?

I'll wait and see if there's any political or religious motive before prematurely calling it a terrorist attack.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a terrorist attack so it makes it ok
Never bro. It might have a different definition of the shooting 'massacre' and not 'terrorist attack' but they're both as fkn evil, massacres are generally more so evil anyway, terrorist attacks aren't always to kill. Massacres are always deranged fkn people who have no motive other than I wanna go shoot up people coz I'm fkd in the head.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was, I fail to see how the fuck these people apparently fighting for Allah are going to attract God loving, fighting for God type people. Shooting innocent people will never please God.

Anyways I haven't heard anywhere say it's a terrorist attack? More just a massacre?

I'll wait and see if there's any political or religious motive before prematurely calling it a terrorist attack.
yeah they call themselves "muslims fighting for islam" and i am surprised how they recruit from the same muslims who they are killing the most.

they are the "'Un-Islamic state" lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man those people were literally in the fkn human version of the lottery. Nowhere to take cover all in the fkn open with bullets spraying down. Fuck that!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah they call themselves "muslims fighting for islam" and i am surprised how they recruit from the same muslims who they are killing the most.

they are the "'Un-Islamic state" lol
Hahahah you know I would not give a fucj if Isis were blowing up army bases in other countries, as that's war and targeting people actually attacking them in other countries, but killing innocent people which most would be against their own army in their countries is fkn dirty, cowardly and evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.