Other News Source Lafai oil

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not Nasheed here,

Sorry mate. I didn’t realise.
Only an idiot like Youoboys does it every post.

when you are new toa thread, the polite thing to do is introduce yourself!!
If you're at a pub with friends and someone blurts in with an opinion, without saying hi first and introducing themselves, it's rude.
Yet 90% of people do it here on the forum everytime.
Bunch of bloody keyboard warriors !!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed you got this one wrong. Discuss.
no one was angrier than myself about this, but I released a statement last page about this. See below.
The short of it is it appears To have been good oil but the offer was withdrawn.

14945584-8E00-4CA2-AC58-39BD404D1155.jpeg

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok,
I was on the phone to my insider.
Was pretty pissed off because I thought he stitched me up, and he knows my reputation is all I got, but he swears to me the offer was on the table and it looks as if the dogs withdrew it. The source of his information was a trainer was enquiring about it at a meeting

He is at a loss too, but THINKS that the club didn't like Lafai stalling on the offer so pulled it. Latrell and Roosters style. And similar to Foran.
Which if true, makes sense, because that was golden for the position he was in.
Bahahahaha.....if the club offered Lafai one year @ $350k like your "insider" says. Lafai would have dislocated his shoulder reaching reaching too fast for a pen. It would have been the fastest Lafai moved in four seasons.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,
I was on the phone to my insider.
Was pretty pissed off because I thought he stitched me up, and he knows my reputation is all I got, but he swears to me the offer was on the table and it looks as if the dogs withdrew it. The source of his information was a trainer was enquiring about it at a meeting

He is at a loss too, but THINKS that the club didn't like Lafai stalling on the offer so pulled it. Latrell and Roosters style. And similar to Foran.
Which if true, makes sense, because that was golden for the position he was in.
Lafai wouldn't be stalling on an offer from anyone. He would've handcuffed himself to the table.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I was white you would be inviting me to your parties but because I'm Leb you hate me.
Mate, no way are you a Leb.
My guess is you are white and your name is probably Shane.
Keep on trolling on this site, its is funny and shows you have a brain...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shit club. Shit supporter base, over run by a gimp south sydney supporter. but yet we want better from our players and board when we put up with this cockhead. We deserve the spoon not broncs ya bunch of dissolving soft cocks. But keep the souths fan on fucking a bulldogs site. Ya dumb c***.
I call myself straight 18 so i not confused with u mediocre faggots.
But dinkum dog who is like a politian , up moist proffessional but over 4 years not one clear direction to back himself. Soft like our players, board. But I'm sure i made a simple mistake for the fake arse hypocrite to jump on. With his good friend nashweed. To waste the other peoples time with there bullkshit is just flat out ridiculoius. Yes u ding ding. Cut everyone down but nothing from youself ? Why ? Lol, cause your a wanna be mate. U really think these meetings are being taken where there being advertised u fat, pasta eating, slow fuck lol. Yeah i was watching u advertise youself while u were getting around thinking your important lol. Your just like our board and players. Overwieght. Slow, lazy and waiting around for someone else to do something.
But thats gen y bulldogs.
I’m guessing this masterful prose came after your 12th can of OP Bundy?

Bulldogs to improve significantly in 2021.
If not, I’ll eat my words STRAIGHT after my pasta!

All the best bud - you just keep the staff at MENSA and your bottlo run off their feet! :-).

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMG_4428.JPG
Lafai wasn’t in the farewell group. Maybe he has been resigned after all?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 17217
Lafai wasn’t in the farewell group. Maybe he has been resigned after all?
In the "Departing Players Presentation" thread they mentioned Lafai didn't attend the ceremony for some reason. Considering the club announced his departure earlier in the week, I'm sure he's gone...unless we have another Lichaa situation :sob: :sob: :sob:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting to connect the dots here.
lets look at some of the facts and aspersions
1. Lafai allegedly offered a 2021 deal. This came from a trainer/coachs mouth according to my oil.
2. Lafai deal revoked. Provided the above is true, which im surprised if its not
3. lafai not at leaving players ceremony
4. Lafai not present with other squad members at homeless feeding exhibition.

Im feeling that maybe something has happened with lafai and the club the media doesnt know about yet.Some sort of breakdown in relatiomship.