Other News Source Lafai oil

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting to connect the dots here.
lets look at some of the facts and aspersions
1. Lafai allegedly offered a 2021 deal. This came from a trainer/coachs mouth according to my oil.
2. Lafai deal revoked. Provided the above is true, which im surprised if its not
3. lafai not at leaving players ceremony
4. Lafai not present with other squad members at homeless feeding exhibition.

Im feeling that maybe something has happened with lafai and the club the media doesnt know about yet.Some sort of breakdown in relatiomship.
Biggest load of crap again. He was never even considered for a new deal. This coming from the man himself to other people connected to him that I know.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest load of crap again. He was never even considered for a new deal. This coming from the man himself to other people connected to him that I know.
Do you know this for a fact?

Because if you know this as fact then the trainer has stitched us up.

Gotta understand I am trying to make sense of this myself.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I mean honestly idk if it's because the dogs retracted the offer or because they never offered him in the first place but him not showing to the departing players ceremony is pretty clear cut, I wonder if maybe the dogs said something about possibly resigning him to try to help get him back to the club initially and when they told him he's not apart of the plans he got cut.
My last thought is maybe because he has had previous battles with mental health missing the final game of the season with the club due to suspension was too much so he decided to stay home with his family instead.

Whatever it is all the best to him and thank you for your blood sweat and tears Lafai.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean honestly idk if it's because the dogs retracted the offer or because they never offered him in the first place but him not showing to the departing players ceremony is pretty clear cut, I wonder if maybe the dogs said something about possibly resigning him to try to help get him back to the club initially and when they told him he's not apart of the plans he got cut.
My last thought is maybe because he has had previous battles with mental health missing the final game of the season with the club due to suspension was too much so he decided to stay home with his family instead.

Whatever it is all the best to him and thank you for your blood sweat and tears Lafai.
There is a picture painted here.
Even without my oil, Which I swear I'm not lying about, there is evidence that supports the working theory that something has happened between Tim and our club.

I am wondering if there's been a miscommunication and perhaps something like you said, he was told he was getting something but never got it.
Benji left the tigers the first time due to something similar.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just don't understand what the need of bringing him back did for us.
And to support Lafai's choice to come back could've been simply for playing time, but no positives for the club.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't understand what the need of bringing him back did for us.
And to support Lafai's choice to come back could've been simply for playing time, but no positives for the club.
I agree. We could have given Schoupp some valuable experience. Our season was dead anyway.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I concur...
He is meant to be the best schoolboy backline prospect after all...
But no... we wanted a slow 31 yr old reserve grader who has PTSD.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He posted his farewell message to club on Instagram. He would have been a good squad player if kept. Time to move on, he made the decision to leave the club when Hoppa was signed and hasn’t really kicked on.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim was probably much better off negotiating a modest 2021 deal as part of the mid season swap. Otherwise what was the point really.
I have to agree with you on this one Nasheed, why move clubs if he didn't have anything in place for 2021?