Lachlan Miller (Shark)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn't have time to sit behind Kennedy, contracted for 1 more year at the Sharks, but if they aren't going to give him the fullback jersey (unlikely) hopefully they let him explore his options for next year...

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has looked good in his first game. Looks skillfull. Only concern is his size but he certainly applies himself and doesn’t shy away from contact and getting involved like the cat dumbty

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looked very solid in his first game. Very quick and good support play. Reminds me of Papi

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Creedence Toia is better, we sign this guy which is 27 and not give a young player like credence a chance.

He was lucky both times he let 2 kicks bounce

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a fluke and unproven
Same as the tugfest over toia
Your right We don’t know how Toia will go in first grade, but in cup he’s been very good. I’d rather try toia than a 27 year old guy that’s lucky the ball bounced his way

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a fluke and unproven
Same as the tugfest over toia
agree with this, but miller is killing it today. if he can keep doing it for the rest of the year then we should have a look, but don’t go head first after 1 game against a shit team

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 61201
Could be going to knights
Excellent news on both fronts.

Neither of these players move the needle much in terms of being a top 8 or top 4 team which I hope we are building towards.

If we are going after someone hopefully they arent overpriced deadwood like we have been dealing with for the last half a dozen years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He turns 29 next year, no thanks.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Decent and probably cheap. Not a terrible signing for knights. I’d rather him than averilo. Not that it says much.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Decent and probably cheap. Not a terrible signing for knights. I’d rather him than averilo. Not that it says much.
Miller is a very good player, 29 is not old, teddy is in his prime at the moment and Miller has express pace. playing 7's rugby would have been easy on his body also.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miller is a very good player, 29 is not old, teddy is in his prime at the moment and Miller has express pace. playing 7's rugby would have been easy on his body also.
You’re Not comparing the Australian fullback with a reserve grader who has only about 5 games to his name?