Lachlan Lewis:Will Des give him a crack anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score

The Bulldogs have signed rising superstar lachlan Lewis on a two and a half year deal contract.But the question still remains will Des give him a crack at fist grade.I mean Moses and Josh are just a terrible combination.I mean get rid of Reynolds the guy puts a kick in on the first tackle 10 meters away from the try line is just stupid and dumb,and lets not forget the guy needs counseling.So thats why i say Des has to put in Lewis.Plus i mean this kid is something special,but im not saying to add him in the lineup straight away but what i am saying who knows if Des puts him in.Cause isn't that the reason he wanted to leave the raiders and we picked him up?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is 18 and couldn't even hold down a spot in the 20s lol

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol, your right on that but i think what i meant was like when his ready to play. Soz said in a crap way:grinning:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know much about lewis, could be another plodder.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unless renolyds, moses, Frawley and Chisolm are all injured otherwise he aint going to see first grade.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless renolyds, moses, Frawley and Chisolm are all injured otherwise he aint going to see first grade.
Even then
We have josh Jackson and tony Willian's to cover in the halves

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
yea i forget about chislom but then again Des is stupid for keeping Reynolds in the side and Moses doesn't play his money that he is worth.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des will have no problems bringing rookies up to if they are good enough, e.g, Hoppa debuted at fullback at 19. Des does not hold them back, it's simply because they are not good enough. Talented youngsters like Brooks and Hastings who starred in the lower grades are hardly killing it FG, so who the hell is this guy.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yea i forget about chislom but then again Des is stupid for keeping Reynolds in the side and Moses doesn't play his money that he is worth.
Des isn't stupid for keeping Reynolds because he ACTUALLY tries! Mbye deserves to be sent to the knights- never makes an attempt to win a game, set up a try or anything else. He is just there to drag on contract talks and take money from our club.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's very few players capable of playing fg at that age. If he was a special player I doubt the raiders woukd have let him go and they could have used him instead of signing Sezer if he was an up and coming star. The club must see some potential though signing him for over 2 years.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The Bulldogs have signed rising superstar lachlan Lewis on a two and a half year deal contract.But the question still remains will Des give him a crack at fist grade.I mean Moses and Josh are just a terrible combination.I mean get rid of Reynolds the guy puts a kick in on the first tackle 10 meters away from the try line is just stupid and dumb,and lets not forget the guy needs counseling.So thats why i say Des has to put in Lewis.Plus i mean this kid is something special,but im not saying to add him in the lineup straight away but what i am saying who knows if Des puts him in.Cause isn't that the reason he wanted to leave the raiders and we picked him up?
Welcome to the kennel Lachlan. I wish you good luck with the Bulldogs. Work hard, bide your time and prove yourself worthy. Your chance in the NRL will come.

Your uncle Wally is a legend of the game but even he had to earn his shot.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ring and ask des lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel Lachlan. I wish you good luck with the Bulldogs. Work hard, bide your time and prove yourself worthy. Your chance in the NRL will come.

Your uncle Wally is a legend of the game but even he had to earn his shot.

hahahahaha

if he is not lachlan , he must be related to or knows lachlan personally. lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres more chance of Abbey cracking the FG fullback spot this year than Lewis, and Ive heard its extremely unlikely for Abbey even with Hoppas Sunday exclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.