Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've had five seasons of scandals, horrible performance and dumb player behaviour but this was the craziest story of all. Hopefully this season and the Elliott/Lewis/Napa incidents marks the end of the dipshit era and bottom five finishes.

Thankfully With Gus around now the professionalism and standards at the club will improve massively.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Lewis and Elliot being sacked how much cap space do you think that leaves us with coming into the new year or has that already been calculated as he wasn’t going to be re signed
About 6 weeks of whatever salary he was on.
6 weeks is about 11.5% of the year, if he was on 300k then it'll free up about 26k.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can someone get sacked when there not resigned for next year. The media are so dumb.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can someone get sacked when there not resigned for next year. The media are so dumb.
His contract was to expire Oct 31 2021.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read that they were paying him until October 31 anyway
Paying Lewis or Elliots?

Elliot is getting pay until seasons' end, this is known.
Lewis is sacked effective immediately, with the last 6 weeks pay effectively forfeited.

I think what Matthew is alluding to is the money we are saving from Lewis, we can use to pay out Elliot.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Paying Lewis or Elliots?

Elliot is getting pay until seasons' end, this is known.
Lewis is sacked effective immediately, with the last 6 weeks pay effectively forfeited.

I think what Matthew is alluding to is the money we are saving from Lewis, we can use to pay out Elliot.
I was talking about Elliot actually, sorry i got confused

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saving 55k getting rid of lewis according to smh
Was on a 450k deal which with 6 weeks would be roughly 52k with the above figure as his apparent salary

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saving 55k getting rid of lewis according to smh
Was on a 450k deal which with 6 weeks would be roughly 52k with the above figure as his apparent salary
Its the height of hypocrisy from Pay and the former admin crying foul about cap mismanagement for years when they were handing out deals to duds like Lewis for half a mill a season.