Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is one of so many players we've had before. He's a player with massive potential but no signs hell ever reach that potential. And he did something stupid.

Reminds me of that kid we signed for a season many years back. I forget his name but he got sacked from 6 different clubs, then we signed him, then we sacked him for something to do with Maccas, then he signed with the Panthers and stole their prescription pad and used it to get drugs.

Anyway, good player that will never reach his potential.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis is one of so many players we've had before. He's a player with massive potential but no signs hell ever reach that potential. And he did something stupid.

Reminds me of that kid we signed for a season many years back. I forget his name but he got sacked from 6 different clubs, then we signed him, then we sacked him for something to do with Maccas, then he signed with the Panthers and stole their prescription pad and used it to get drugs.

Arana Taumata

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Lewis and Elliot being sacked how much cap space do you think that leaves us with coming into the new year or has that already been calculated as he wasn’t going to be re signed

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Massive potential lmao
He has shown fuk all over 4 years
One of the worst ever dogs players in history

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that we eventually hear the full story around this speaker incident, but I'm assuming that we won't.

It just seems totally bizarre that a highly paid footballer with businesses on the side is in such desperate need of coin.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Arana Taumata

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You guys are harsh.

I'll always remember the good times, the number of bruised hips he caused with his head. The multiple times he tried to give opposing drop kickers repetitive strain injuries. The times where he went out of his way to save the legs (and longevity of careers) of our outside guys by not throwing the try scoring pass.

And now he's thrown it all away because, being short on cash due to his addiction of getting his hair styled whilst being serviced at a gay brothel where the boys chant 'Lewis, Lewis, Lewis', he's had to risk it all by pinching a $650 sound bar to flog it. He was so poor that the extra $20 he got from EBay vs Cash Convertors made it work the risk of getting caught (in his mind). He's in a sad place and needs help.

I hope he gets the help he needs. I believe there's a nice clinic in Wigan (which has a gay brothel next door (or so I've heard). Could be the change he needs.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

His name was Adam Elliott

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Massive potential lmao
He has shown fuk all over 4 years
One of the worst ever dogs players in history
Yep. Had some potential. Reminded me of Trent Hodkinson. But just like Trent, he played for us and that detroyed his career. That and the fact that he probably never had the right support behind him. Thrown into the senior/leadership role without correct training or experience.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope that we eventually hear the full story around this speaker incident, but I'm assuming that we won't.

It just seems totally bizarre that a highly paid footballer with businesses on the side is in such desperate need of coin.
Yep & I'd like to know the REAL story behind the Elliott one too. I guess we will have to wait until the season launch because that's when the media will drop them.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very doubtful he needed the money, a really stupid prank that equated to stealing and the outcome is what we read now.
Adios Lachlan.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's just a strange fruit. That half time Cody Walker incident, there's just no explanation for that.
Anywhos, good luck to him.