Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Couldn’t out run the official but people here wanted him to play lock
I’m picturing him getting run down by that fat little Frank **** and slow loading a kick over to the courier, only to spray it sideways through a windscreen

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roy and HG talking about Lewis incident. Pretty funny.

From 31:30 onwards

That was very funny. with the leads

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m picturing him getting run down by that fat little Frank **** and slow loading a kick over to the courier, only to spray it sideways through a windscreen
And still have kennelers tag me about how good it was

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh fhs.

Pretty dumb by Lewis but they've signed off on contracts to thugs, rapists, criminals, wife beaters, druggos.

Are they serious or is it a Weezler beat up.
Who was it that dragged his gf by the hair across the street?, or bashed his Misses or started a fight in a hotel? Who was known to be regularly taking illegal recreational drugs during his playing days bringing the game into disrepute but still elected to be an immortal? Who broke into a hotel room in NYC and bashed a man almost to death., who was caught driving under the influence?, who resisted arrest? Who was accused of raping a girl but had 2 mistrials?, neither proving guilt or innocence?
Wake up NRL. Your bias agenda and blindness is showing.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to make a complaint here. How come poor Lachie only has 25 pages about his misdemeanor & Elliott about 100 more? I think I'll start a petition!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who was it that dragged his gf by the hair across the street?, or bashed his Misses or started a fight in a hotel? Who was known to be regularly taking illegal recreational drugs during his playing days bringing the game into disrepute but still elected to be an immortal? Who broke into a hotel room in NYC and bashed a man almost to death., who was caught driving under the influence?, who resisted arrest? Who was accused of raping a girl but had 2 mistrials?, neither proving guilt or innocence?
Wake up NRL. Your bias agenda and blindness is showing.
They should all be sacked and so should Lewis it’s simple lol

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have terminated the contract of Lachlan Lewis, effective immediately.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, said:

“After issuing Lachlan a breach notice and following due process regarding his response, the club has decided to part ways with Lachlan, effective immediately.

The Club is committed to supporting Lachlan during this time and we wish himall the best for the future."

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have terminated the contract of Lachlan Lewis, effective immediately.

“After issuing Lachlan a breach notice and following due process regarding his response, the club has decided to part ways with Lachlan, effective immediately.

The Club is committed to supporting Lachlan during this time and we wish himall the best for the future."
is there an audio version of this statement? Because i would love to blast it on max volume on my speakers

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bye Felicia. Does this mean we can potentially save money in the cap? As we are now not paying him roughly two months of his salary?

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Goodnight sweet Prince