Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just wanted a report since you said you got your information from that (a user on here isn't a report). It didn't exist then you starting saying other shit deflecting. Your point still stands I didn't say it didn't. When you say things like Mr, salary cap expert and good night you deserve what you get.
Another false accusation… I haven’t deflected anything.. Anybody can report information it does not need to be a degree qualified journalist. You are reporting information in a forum. Even if it was reported from a main stream source like DT it doesn’t mean it is factually accurate or even more credible. Thats why I made an allowance for a conservative example of $400k which I think most would agree is within the ball park. That was a very little part of what the post was mainly about. I mean comment on whatever you want I guess if you have the free time, I just personally wouldn’t have found the need to get technical on salary for a hypothetical of $50k.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope this nothing story doesn’t deflect from removing the cancer that is Adam Elliott.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope it is a nothing story. Weidlers claim of cctv showing a hooded Lewis taking the speakers is not a good look.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were never keeping LL regardless of our opinions on here. So, really who cares?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope this nothing story doesn’t deflect from removing the cancer that is Adam Elliott.
Hopefully its a dig at Elliot to save the embarrassment.

I can just see it..

Elliot one day noticed the sound bar and said "hey I wouldn't mind buying one of them" to Lewis.

Lewis the bright spark he is, nicked the stuff, threw on it on Ebay and told Elliot " Dont worry mate, youll pick em up cheap online"

Elliot bought the speakers off Ebay to play SC on mad monday and thats when Lewis will jump up and tell him " you dickhead! Thats the speakers from the foyer u could have just taken!"

It would have been a great laugh :expressionless:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I knew he wasn’t the smartest tool in the shed but really? Stealing? Wearing a hoodie…….literally has 0 respect for himself, explains his defensive efforts. But this does it for me, as a club a complete joke. 2 wins and the yr we’ve had………anyone that got paid to play this yr needs to send their money to charity

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything, I think this guarantees the termination of Elliott.

The club must come out hard and draw a line in the sand to state that we are not going to stand for crap anymore.

It's the only way you can create a good culture, by not making any excuses for unacceptable behaviour like this shit.

End of story.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
It's not believable because there's no one in the world running a club would give him that sort of money. DWZ went from 550k to 850k after 1 season according to reports from the same reporters. Thompson was on 725k then 850k.
Shut up. Ffs.