Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na he's injured and it just gives posters another opportunity to bag him and I cbf defending him anymore lol
True, thought I’d seen something saying he came through captain run unscathed

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True, thought I’d seen something saying he came through captain run unscathed
Yh apparently he did but he has barely trained the last 2 weeks...just let him rest and forget this season haha.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You said reportedly 450k, please don't spread fake information especially if you can't provide evidence (only reason why I replied). Good night.
I definitely didn’t “spread” any fake information it was reported by somebody in here quite a while back who said they were in the know. Simply sharing my thoughts on a forum. Please don’t wrongly accuse me of anything. I’ll answer to the mods if my posts are offensive or wrong & definitely not you Mr salary cap expert. For the record seems you missed the point of the post which was little to do with his hypothetical salary more the stupidity and what it may cost him. So don’t waste your time commenting if you don’t understand what I was saying.

Last edited:

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In all his seriousness no one could foresee the worst season of our history on the field, Elliotts antics, covid breaches and culminating with stolen property

Seriously did someone at the club walk under ladders and run over black cats?

Does anyone else have rival team fans (mates) message you immediately every article of our fk ups!?

I’m over defending imbecile players fk sakes just forfeit next two weeks cos Manly will put 70 on us and that winger will beat our team season scoring total tomorrow
Yep cop it from everyone

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I always thought Lewis' passes into touch would sound better in surround sound... You'd need to watch it on Imax to see where it went.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really dread tomorrow’s outcome with manly,how bloody stupid are some of these guys,look at Tim simona it ruined his career.I’m done for this year,might go and have a round of golf instead.
On the upside manly will push the roosters out of the top 4

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I definitely didn’t “spread” any fake information it was reported by somebody in here quite a while back who said they where in the know. Simply sharing my thoughts on a forum. Please don’t wrongly accuse me of anything. I’ll answer to the mods if my posts are offensive or wrong & definitely not you Mr salary cap expert. For the record seems you missed the point of the post which was little to do with his hypothetical salary more the stupidity and what it may cost him. So don’t waste your time commenting if you don’t understand what I was saying.
I just wanted a report since you said you got your information from that (a user on here isn't a report). It didn't exist then you starting saying other shit deflecting. Your point still stands I didn't say it didn't. When you say things like Mr, salary cap expert and good night you deserve what you get.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like his version of 'just kissing'. Suspect timing. Did Elliot dob him in?
Elliott probably did to take some of the attention away from him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While he’s at it. Can he also sell Flanagan on eBay?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the NRL are going to crack down on stealing, then alot of players in our squad should start looking over their shoulders.. they've been stealing from us ever since they signed.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guy on drugs? Srsly? Or have the team seen TK's "moron of the year" thread and are having bets on who can take it out by season's end?

Is it that bloody number guessing game that Suli and Shuster were filmed playing which ended in Suli throwing Shuster's phone in the river?

Surely he can't be so stupid to think that "it was just a prank" is going to fly? Can he? He does, doesn't he...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ahahahaa Elliot the shit **** and Queen lewis. Making the club look like shit.