News Lachlan Lewis Is Not The Answer

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis still needs a lot of development. Has glimpses of good things but still not first grade ready. Barrett coming will be a good thing for him were he can work on his trade and hone it in the reggies. A year or two there could be the maturity Lewis needs to complete him for readiness to be a first grade half. For now Canterbury need to find a first grade level half. Cogger and Wakeham are in the same boat as Lewis as they aren’t ready either and need further development.
By then he will be 47. Hes shit get over it. He isnt going to get better people. Not at lock, not at half, not as orange peeler.
Hes done career over. Thats how it goes.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis = 14.

Meaney
Burton
Wakeham
Smith

Lewis / JMK / Katoa to fight it out on the bench.

Surely.
Lewis= shit ****, rubbish imposter, never to be in first grade again.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate they have the kid playing one of if not the most difficult positions on the field.. take some responsibility off him and he'll go alright for a utility role.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate they have the kid playing one of if not the most difficult positions on the field.. take some responsibility off him and he'll go alright for a utility role.
He has no attributes to support what you are saying. Speed? Nope, agility? Nope, strength? Nope, footy smarts? Nope. Need I continue?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has no attributes to support what you are saying. Speed? Nope, agility? Nope, strength? Nope, footy smarts? Nope. Need I continue?
Nah not at all.. just turn a blind eye to his defence, Kicks out of trouble, kick chase which is up there with some of the best halves this club has had, his support play, his energy, his scramble, his attitude and the fact his a footballer.

What U want is a superstar utility. sorry but they don't exist because if they did they would be starters or would leave the club for a starting spot.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Plus he is a ball hog and he would be overruling the halves unless it was Wally or Joey :grinning:

Just can't see any spot for him. I guess Barrett could give 14 a try but I can't see him adapting his game.