News Lachlan Lewis Is Not The Answer

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Blokes livin in fantasy land

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another 'News' article?? It could be just me but when I see news I expect it to be an article from the press - not just another Kennel opinion, albeit the standard of some kennel posts are higher quality than some of the press that gets served up.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i noticed Sherwin sitting with SG on the weekend, so lewis has no excuses, he is just not up to it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think he has the agility, vision or skillset to pull off dummy half.

Additionally he's quite a tall fella. I think his service would be even below Lichaa's standards... And that's saying something.
if he has zero vision at 7 how can he play 9?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why are people so desperate to squeeze Lewis into the squad in absurd positions?? What has he done, achieved or shown to warrant a position in first grade? I don't understand.. he was months away from being a NRL reject in 2019.. no one wanted him.. wtf has changed all of a sudden? is it the hair or the surname or the fact he's an old fashioned tackler that makes has-beens like blocka get excited? I don't understand why this imposter gets given so much opportunity..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this article should be front page news on every paper and rugby league magazine world wide! He is horrible

Reactions: GDR

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that's the problem, we have all expected him to be another Shifty or Mortimer and he just isn't.
However, I think he should still have a place on the team somewhere solely on the strength of his defence, bulk him up into a lock or second row perhaps?.
Dumb

Malla

Reaction score
Not as shit as Lewis. I’d taken any half since shifty over this useless prick
Lewis would be up there as one of the shittest
I can't go past 2 game cameo from the great Joe Williams in 2008. He was that shit he retired and went to boxing and was shit at that too.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis would be up there as one of the shittest
I can't go past 2 game cameo from the great Joe Williams in 2008. He was that shit he retired and went to boxing and was shit at that too.
If only it was a 2 game career for Lewis

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis = 14.

Meaney
Burton
Wakeham
Smith

Lewis / JMK / Katoa to fight it out on the bench.

Surely.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i reckon you could put wakeham, lewis and cogger together and they still wouldn't make a competant footballer

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: he needs to play lock and defend in middle. Move tolman to leidchardt because we don’t want him. With a healthy roster and 3 other signings fuck the team can go some where ....... outside of Bankstown yeah baby yeah I’m squeezing my nipples

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis still needs a lot of development. Has glimpses of good things but still not first grade ready. Barrett coming will be a good thing for him were he can work on his trade and hone it in the reggies. A year or two there could be the maturity Lewis needs to complete him for readiness to be a first grade half. For now Canterbury need to find a first grade level half. Cogger and Wakeham are in the same boat as Lewis as they aren’t ready either and need further development.