Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isnt munster oof contract after this season? Thats who we need

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We might not get addo carr, but shouldnt we be super active now for 2021 allready before the best off contract players for that year 2021 are signed by other clubs. Im sick of the dregs, no offence to the players we have, why cant we sign a friggin superstar?
Exactly right. Concerning thing is not even the superstars just high quality players aren’t really in convos.

Latrell, arrow, Raimen, Scott, Holmes ,Matterson theres more. Hopefully soon one of them comes to us. Questions gotta be getting asked. If addo carr goes to tigers or something I’ll be in some pretty big doubt of our mates.

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone is complaining about we arent signing anyone.
Maybe the dogs are trying to get marquee signings but no one wants to come to us.
People on here talk about paying overs how did that pan out for the Tigers with Mitchell.
Mitchell knocked back 1 mil per year for 4 yrs to go to Souths 650-750 for 1 yr and a optional 2nd on performance base.
Mitchell went to Souths to play under Bennett and a better team.
We have Dean Pay...need i say more.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the dogs are trying to get marquee signings but no one wants to come to us.
People on here talk about paying overs how did that pan out for the Tigers with Mitchell.
Mitchell knocked back 1 mil per year for 4 yrs to go to Souths 650-750 for 1 yr and a optional 2nd on performance base.
We signed the NZ captain along with one of the form players of 2018, and international in CHN, as well as a representative and premiership winner... You're not going to win a premiership in a couple of seasons when you walk into a situation like Dean did.

Last edited:

Dog 2195

Waterboy
Reaction score
Players do want to come to the kennel only stopping them coach and the football manager they are very choosy who they pick LM was in the club having dinner 1 week before the Rabbits announcement Dogs would have got him there was no interest

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Players do want to come to the kennel only stopping them coach and the football manager they are very choosy who they pick LM was in the club having dinner 1 week before the Rabbits announcement Dogs would have got him there was no interest
Mitchell should be skipping all dinners....period

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We signed the NZ captain along with one of the form players of 2018, and international in CHN, as well as a representative and premiership winner... You're not going to win a premiership in a couple of seasons when you walk into a situation like Dean did.
Agree to an extent. But DWZ was the stand in captain, dude would never have got in if it weren't for injuries

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree to an extent. But DWZ was the stand in captain, dude would never have got in if it weren't for injuries
either way.. he wasn't without his options and he is still relevant in the rep arena... the theory that nobody decent wants to sign and play under Pay is rubbish

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because you and me dont know whats going on, doesnt mean that things are not happening.
It would be totally stupid to announce who we were chasing, and they dont announce it.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly right. Concerning thing is not even the superstars just high quality players aren’t really in convos.

Latrell, arrow, Raimen, Scott, Holmes ,Matterson theres more. Hopefully soon one of them comes to us. Questions gotta be getting asked. If addo carr goes to tigers or something I’ll be in some pretty big doubt of our mates.
Do you know anything else other than to bitch and moan?

You're worse than Kardashian on her rags

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 021 Canterbury need to make 3 big signing annoucements or the club have let the fans down

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can take out Arrow, Holmes and Raimen they had pre determined destinations and possibly Lattrell as well it doesn't leave many

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Doesn’t exactly fly that way to me. Why where they pre determined? Why are they more desirable then us? Cowboys finished below us this season somehow so Holmes is obviously family reasons. Arrow didn’t want to leave Gold Coast. Went for money. Latrell wasn’t a case of this either. I also don’t think Raimen was a case of this. He went to knights for the kid! He went back for $ and a club that is currently competing better than us

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t exactly fly that way to me. Why where they pre determined? Why are they more desirable then us? Cowboys finished below us this season somehow so Holmes is obviously family reasons. Arrow didn’t want to leave Gold Coast. Went for money. Latrell wasn’t a case of this either. I also don’t think Raimen was a case of this. He went to knights for the kid! He went back for $ and a club that is currently competing better than us
Ramien said he wanted to return to the Sharks ,Arrow is on money we cant match yet if you think Lattrell would come here over the tigers who offered over a mill and he still went to souths? and as you said Holmes wanted to go home