Official Lachlan Lewis extends his contract with the Bulldogs until the end of 2021

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Listen to Cronk talk about developing as a half back.

Lewis has his defense in order and loves the physical battle. Also with the stats that came out recently he is doing the majority of kicking. He has a solid foundation to build the rest of his game off.
Clutching at straws there my friend LOLLL ...

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has fuck all. No running game, no ball playing ability...next.
Did you even listen to the video, you 4 senses homo nobilius?

Cronk said that for a young halfback to develop, he has to start of with the defense, then he has to kick well. When these basics are fulfilled, only then can he progress to his passing, running game.

idiot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you even listen to the video, you 4 senses homo nobilius?

Cronk said that for a young halfback to develop, he has to start of with the defense, then he has to kick well. When these basics are fulfilled, only then can he progress to his passing, running game.

idiot.
Haha piss off. You have completely misinterpreted what was said. Totally expected when half TK still jerks itself silly over Lewis.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lolol. Lewis has fuck all base to work off, he still needs to have some ability but he has fuck all. Look at the balls he throws to fucking CHN, bloke can't even draw in a defender with his runs. Rubbish half.
What does it mean to troll on social media?

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

Apparently anyone who rates Lewis according to you has no idea and if they comment anything positive you instantly jump on the discussion and bag him and who ever it is taking a positive view. February is around the corner mate and you clearly know more than all of us, the coaching staff, media types, current and ex players who have considerable cred..

Get yourself on the board, sack the coach and pick your team I would even support you, but for fucks sake give it a bloody rest with your Lewis neg crap..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What does it mean to troll on social media?

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

Apparently anyone who rates Lewis according to you has no idea and if they comment anything positive you instantly jump on the discussion and bag him and who ever it is taking a positive view. February is around the corner mate and you clearly know more than all of us, the coaching staff, media types, current and ex players who have considerable cred..

Get yourself on the board, sack the coach and pick your team I would even support you, but for fucks sake give it a bloody rest with your Lewis neg crap..

Troll lol. Fucking delusional.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To quote you, just LOL..

Oh, and I dont think you are delusional, a little wet behind the ears maybe, but not delusional.
You lot are upsetting me with your Lewis related posts. Damn trolls.