L Mitchell Charged

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised he didn't use his ethnicity as his defence.

Does that mean the judiciary is rayciss now that he failed?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm surprised he didn't use his ethnicity as his defence.

Does that mean the judiciary is rayciss now that he failed?
I’m sure there will be an appeals verdict for the first time in history when we see how hard doneby This upstanding footy player was unfairly punished.

Honestly though congrats to them for actually banning the ****.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only player that gets off last night is Roosters player. I'm shocked. Love to see stats on how many Roosters get their charges downgraded at the the judiciary compared to everyone else.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I can't stand him, 3 games seems overkill for the base offence, forget priors and what not was a 3 game offence. I feel the table needs an urgent uphill. We have bikes missing 2 weeks for shoulder charges (too much, should be half), 2 weeks for crusher tackles, again too much. By all means suspend the coat hangers, but the smaller infringements need to be lower and that's across the table.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What's with a lot of factions defending this guy ? The elbow on Nofa 100% warranted suspension and the kick... Well he knew what he was doing just like Kasiano on Parker lol, different circumstances but intent all the same

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's with a lot of factions defending this guy ? The elbow on Nofa 100% warranted suspension and the kick... Well he knew what he was doing just like Kasiano on Parker lol, different circumstances but intent all the same
I think its more the lack of consistency that bugs the hell out of fans. IMO the act was worth a week or 2 on the sidelines....4 weeks is way over the top. Contrast that with how they dealt with the most brutal act I've seen on the footy field in years...Kafusi on Matterson. The victim hasn't played a game since and is still suffering from headaches and dizzy spells 5 weeks later yet the perpetrator only gets 2 weeks.

The other thing that really grinds fans gears is that certain clubs (namely the Roosters and Storm) seem to be incredibly successful at either getting their charges downgraded or getting off all together. I mean I guess this may just be a coincidence but imo it happens way to regularly to qualify as one.

The bottom line is that the entire system is either hopelessly broken or corrupt. Probably a combination of both.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Fatrell got 2 weeks but the carry over points turned that to 4 weeks.
Look whatever the bloke has form so Benny needs to coach him out for that crap and Fatrell needs to cool his temper. Personally no sympathy from me.