L Lewis vs K Flanagan

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There's people on here willing to give Lewis another year under Barrett and see how he goes and waste another year.

Taking out the comparison Lewis isn't a decent half and we will never be a real threat with him playing there. People saying move him to centre or lock, it will be similar to Mbye, he can probably play in different positions but will never master one.
the modern Nrl is fairly interchangeable. Players move positions literally all the time in every team. Roosters seem pretty stable but even they have Radley switching.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Lewis has been in FG for a few years in a team struggling to score in his time in FG.. But hes largely managed to keep his spot over that time.. even when he is dropped & returns his game hasnt improved or changed..

Flanagan has come in as a rookie.. His team has mainly been firing in attack this year, he leads the pointscorers list, yet his coach has dropped him due to form..

For me that shows the difference in the standards set ..
Roosters have a standard they keep. The Bulldogs have accepted mediocrity since 2015

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lewis has been in FG for a few years in a team struggling to score in his time in FG.. But hes largely managed to keep his spot over that time.. even when he is dropped & returns his game hasnt improved or changed..

Flanagan has come in as a rookie.. His team has mainly been firing in attack this year, he leads the pointscorers list, yet his coach has dropped him due to form..

For me that shows the difference in the standards set ..
Or maybe wgst ot shows is the difference in the quality of the rosters of both clubs. Wakeham has been very poor this year too.... although I’m not sure why Cogger hasn’t been given a run.

Lewish has shown a few signs of improvement since his latest stint on the sidelines. Don’t get me wrong, his game still has many problems.... but Robinson has way more leeway in terms of rusted depth. Of course it’s easier for him to drop players.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lam and Sailor look lively and you get a sense something will happen around them, I don’t get that sense with Flanagan.

Lewis and Wakeham haven’t really kicked on unfortunately. Averillo, he‘s something special.