Opinion Kyle Flanagan

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and apologies if there’s already a flanagan thread

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll probably end up deleting this but i’m really curious to see everyone’s thoughts on how he’s been performing lately, if im being honest i don’t have that many issues with him at the moment but just curious
I suggest everyone tags @Flanagun and asks him personally

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll probably end up deleting this but i’m really curious to see everyone’s thoughts on how he’s been performing lately, if im being honest i don’t have that many issues with him at the moment but just curious
He is holding his own and is playing better than I thought he could. The problem with that is. It’s still not good enough. He is not what we need from a 7. In the same way JMK has played better recently. He still doesn’t have the game we need out of a 9.

The ideal spine all need to foils for each other.
Averillo is a work in progress and with what’s left of this year. Plus a full off-season he can be our 1.
Burton is man marked and is trying to do do much because of the lack of a controlling 7 & 9.
The 9 is coming next year but we still desperately need a better solution at 7.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Backs up well, good enough in defence, always puts in 100%, good short kicking game, game management has improved since Josh Jackson moved from halfback and Kyle moved in, poor long kicking game, poor runner of the ball.. best halfback at the club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is holding his own and is playing better than I thought he could. The problem with that is. It’s still not good enough. He is not what we need from a 7. In the same way JMK has played better recently. He still doesn’t have the game we need out of a 9.

The ideal spine all need to foils for each other.
Averillo is a work in progress and with what’s left of this year. Plus a full off-season he can be our 1.
Burton is man marked and is trying to do do much because of the lack of a controlling 7 & 9.
The 9 is coming next year but we still desperately need a better solution at 7.
Burton doesn't control fo shiz, brah. I am the one who is running this team. I was twice as good as Burto on the weekend and we're still getting "Poor Burto, he has to do too much" posts. Lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd still be playing BBO, not a fan of what Flanagan offers. Flanagan's been better recently but we've also set the bar very low and I still don't think it's good enough.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me he passes as an okay first grade half who is good enough to keep playing there for now until we either get someone very good or else he improves out of sight (not expecting that). Can't knock his defence that has been great and at least he passes the ball so that our outside backs get a chance to do something.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd still be playing BBO, not a fan of what Flanagan offers. Flanagan's been better recently but we've also set the bar very low and I still don't think it's good enough.
And that's why you're not coach, bro....lol