Kyle Flanagan

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Walker is shit

Kyle Flanno showed way more than him and was never given the same freedom to fuck things up week in week out like Sam

Anyway don't care as long as he is there Roosters will be shit
i agree. hes done some good things but hes not week in week out consistent either

Malla

Reaction score
i agree. hes done some good things but hes not week in week out consistent either
You could put it down to his age maybe and that he's too small but honestly he's just garbage

Remember last season he ran the ball backwards for 20 seconds against us to win the game - that says everything about the flop

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could put it down to his age maybe and that he's too small but honestly he's just garbage

Remember last season he ran the ball backwards for 20 seconds against us to win the game - that says everything about the flop
agree mate

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd have to be kidding yourself if you think the powers that be at the club wouldn't swap them.

In fact they will likely even pay the Roosters some $$$ for it.

Be under no illusion. Gus will flick Flanno to whoever remotely shows interest and he can get some value from the transaction. Even if it means a trade.
Of course Gus would swap a player for someone better. That's what he's paid to do.
However the difference between Flanagan and Walker is miniscule.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

How does him running time off the clock make him garbage? Its smartarse but its effective lol. Sam walker shits on any half we have had since prime reynolds. Won roosters a elimination final last year but nah he is garbage :tearsofjoy:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

And his poofter dad and uncle… geez.. bunch of flogs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn’t Lewis great in defense front on too but always got caught out laterally like old
mate Flanno

Malla

Reaction score
How does him running time off the clock make him garbage? Its smartarse but its effective lol. Sam walker shits on any half we have had since prime reynolds. Won roosters a elimination final last year but nah he is garbage :tearsofjoy:
Did you do English as a second language at school? Comprehensive learning a challenge for you?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did you do English as a second language at school? Comprehensive learning a challenge for you?
Lol ur so arrogant fuck me dead . You doesn’t know shit about nrl. I spoke fine. Tell me where i fucked up please.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree,he isn't ready for the rigours of the nrl Sam walker will start breaking down physically soon, similar to how benji did,

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course Gus would swap a player for someone better. That's what he's paid to do.
However the difference between Flanagan and Walker is miniscule.
Right now, the gap might be minuscule because Walker is in abit of a form slump while Flanno is playing well.

But compare the 2 when they are both at their best and Walker shits on Flanno. He can actually win a game on his own for the Roosters. Flanno can't-hence why Robbo punted him.

You might argue that the "now" is all that matters, but again, I say that Walkers form slump is temporary (as is the Roosters as a whole) and in afew weeks he will be good again. Flanagan hasn't got much more to offer. His attack is absent, his defence good. That's what's keeping him in the team.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now, the gap might be minuscule because Walker is in abit of a form slump while Flanno is playing well.

But compare the 2 when they are both at their best and Walker shits on Flanno. He can actually win a game on his own for the Roosters. Flanno can't-hence why Robbo punted him.

You might argue that the "now" is all that matters, but again, I say that Walkers form slump is temporary (as is the Roosters as a whole) and in afew weeks he will be good again. Flanagan hasn't got much more to offer. His attack is absent, his defence good. That's what's keeping him in the team.
Did you fuckers not learn from Flanno? Dont take roosters unwanted!!! Find the replacement they have in mind abd steal them!!!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you fuckers not learn from Flanno? Dont take roosters unwanted!!! Find the replacement they have in mind abd steal them!!!
Roosters are abit like us....
They have identified an issue at hooker, and have gone out and bought a very good one (for next year) and are just making do with what they have in-house for 2022.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters are abit like us....
They have identified an issue at hooker, and have gone out and bought a very good one (for next year) and are just making do with what they have in-house for 2022.
I suspect, if they had missed out on Brandon Smith, they would have made a play at Reed Mahoney

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree,he isn't ready for the rigours of the nrl Sam walker will start breaking down physically soon, similar to how benji did,
plus he's too small for the modern game