News Kyle Flanagan bulldogs turning point podcast with Jordan simi

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he say that was that arrogant? Direct quote me with what he said you took so much exception to.
I'm relying on what others have posted here in that podcast

But in other cases he has big noted himself

He was a highly rated young prospect when the Roosters signed him. They showed no patience with him and then fobbed him off one year into his deal. Why wouldn't he feel dirty about that. It's not his fault that Robinson signed him with unrealistic expectations that he would be the next Cooper Cronk. You are just on the haterade when it comes to Flano, bro.
Please bro, a highly rated youngster was given a back to back premiership winning team, who had all their structures in place and he abysmally failed!!!

Sam walker came in the following year, same squad BUT with an injury crisis at the club and he EXCELLED

It is all for each player to prove their worth.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm relying on what others have posted here in that podcast

But in other cases he has big noted himself

Please bro, a highly rated youngster was given a back to back premiership winning team, who had all their structures in place and he abysmally failed!!!

Sam walker came in the following year, same squad BUT with an injury crisis at the club and he EXCELLED

It is all for each player to prove their worth.
Excelled? He was dropped several times. Including for the finals.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he is supposed to not believe in himself? He never said he was our halfback for the next 10 years. It's a goal of his. Nothing wrong with that.
A lot of players are sure of themselves.

His attitude is next level.

You would think that with being dropped so many times he would have learnt some humility.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A lot of players are sure of themselves.

His attitude is next level.

You would think that with being dropped so many times he would have learnt some humility.
I just don’t see it. I think you see things that aren’t there because you dislike the poor bloke. I’m still waiting for you to provide quotes or examples of what he has said to make you think he’s so arrogant.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just don’t see it. I think you see things that aren’t there because you dislike the poor bloke. I’m still waiting for you to provide quotes or examples of what he has said to make you think he’s so arrogant.
I don't dislike the bloke.

I really hoped he would be the HB that we needed.

He just isn't.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't dislike the bloke.

I really hoped he would be the HB that we needed.

He just isn't.
Bro, if I play origin tonight, we win. That’s all I’m gonna say.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Flannos improving for sure. Another off season and some more size he could go to another level. The biggest thing he needs to work on is his confidence.