News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
On the Kennel maybe....
On, in and around, baby. Not to mention at Jobel’s. that Jobel’s a hottie. And I reckon she’s into me. Caught her giving me the eye the other day as I sipped my decaf Frappuccino!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Saturday night on the shabs. Give him a minute he's just coming up with new material
the material writes itself. I just don’t spend most of my life on here like some of you sad fuggos

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve never taken a handout in my life. Literally earned every cent that has come my way, baby!
You put ur hand out every week at the mighty blue and white and do sweet FA in return my friend. You should be charged with armed robbery!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You put ur hand out every week at the mighty blue and white and do sweet FA in return my friend. You should be charged with armed robbery!
I was literally MOTM in our last premiership game, baby.

Ran rings around Burton for the last month of our season. Nobody accuses him of bludging.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fox sports reporting deal almost done for swap deal between Hastings and Klemmer

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan lives a Delusional existence. Even if it was obvious to everyone that someone else was going to take his spot. He would be clueless to that. His father has brainwashed him to believe he is the goat.
Sadly you are right, if he doesn’t bulk up he will continue to be targeted. Sadly I think his days at our club are numbered. Same with Okunbor.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was literally MOTM in our last premiership game, baby.

Ran rings around Burton for the last month of our season. Nobody accuses him of bludging.
Your definitely in the wrong industry mate,you should become a Comedian