Official Kurtis Morrin Named Bulldogs Player of The Year

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only concern is his size. Hits hard with good technique and uses the ball well. A real footy player. Heaps of mongrel. Victor Radley is a good comparison.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another good young forward coming through, probably a year younger than Topine? Anyone know if he previously played 5/8?
Wouldn't be surprised watching how he holds the ball out front in two hands.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always had plenty of respect for his uncle during his playing days. He had a mountain of top forwards in front of him and just worked his ass off to get an occasional NRL game. Seems ironic now that he got his reputation for biting (unfairly IMO since Hayne jammed his arm in his face) off the turd who's now serving time for biting a woman.

Anyway, good luck to Kurtis and I hope he makes the Morrin name famous among dogs supporters again.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he possess quick line speed in defence he is at the wrong team :p should go to the panthers. The dogs fitness levels mean they barely have enough time to get back the 10 before the play the ball :expressionless:

hopefully next year with a few nrl ready talent we will go back to stinging defence.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree kid looks plenty tough, so about 18? 19 years old?
Bit of Josh curran about him playing style wise from these highlights.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
He looks good. I was a big fan of his uncle so i'm really hoping this kid continues to excel as he progresses through the ranks.