No Source Kurt Capewell

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN with elite potential :tearsofjoy:
CHN is a great player and already an international. He’s shown he can be a real strike weapon.

I think we should solve our centre problems by targeting Xerri. The Sharks will either have to pay him overs or let him go. If they pay over we should try and get Dugan and have the Sharks pay half the freight. Dugan isn’t worth $800k but would be great value at half that

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dugan is made of glass and incredibly overrated. And a rough ****. He belongs at Cronulla.

If there's the slightest chance of poaching Xerri or Nikora then the club should make a huge play for both. If they miss out at least it forces Cronulla to pay more. Not that it would matter with their unlimited cap.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Capewell managed to miss 12 tackles last night! That would have to be some kind of record for someone playing second row!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super average just re sign martin ,with jacko,chn,martin,elliott and chris smith we have some awesome backrowers

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dugan is made of glass and incredibly overrated. And a rough ****. He belongs at Cronulla.

If there's the slightest chance of poaching Xerri or Nikora then the club should make a huge play for both. If they miss out at least it forces Cronulla to pay more. Not that it would matter with their unlimited cap.
To think the sharks paid dugan $1 mill fmd

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Capewell managed to miss 12 tackles last night! That would have to be some kind of record for someone playing second row!
I knew this thread was around somewhere when I posted it.

From what I could find Watmough missed 12 in a grand final playing 80 minutes. Sandow missed 18 in a game playing 80 minutes.

So 12 missed in (I think it was) 60 minutes, is right up there.