No Source Kurt Capewell

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors are currently being linked with Kurt Capewell from the Sharks. I think we should definitely be looking at him. He plays both centre and back row easily and could help solve a big need for us as he plays on the left edge.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not really a centre. He fills in there but is a second rower. He's a solid player but we need backs, a hooker and half..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’d be our best option at either left centre or back row if we got him. Not sure he’d be as cheap as what they are saying here
Like I said, he's a good reliable player but isn't a game breaker in any way and we have other positions which need addressing first. We need fast centres with skill and Capewell isn't that type of player.

But I can see him doing well at the Warriors.. Look at how well Burr is doing with them!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’d be our best option at either left centre or back row if we got him. Not sure he’d be as cheap as what they are saying here
He would be our best option at left centre or second row.

Yey we freed 4 million up in the salary cap lets go get kurt fucking capewell hes our best option.

Last edited by a moderator:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While where at it lets bring in darius boyd and bob fucking marley to solve the halves issue with kurt capewell leading us to fucking glory.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should have had him with Cleeland when he came over from the Sharks. To late now let Titans or Warriors have him, we have bigger spots to fill.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need another back rower and a very average one at that.
We have like 3 players that would make the Sharks team. Capewell is way better than what we have. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss a player who always plays for them.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have like 3 players that would make the Sharks team. Capewell is way better than what we have. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss a player who always plays for them.
I don't agree I wouldn't swap any of out backrowers for him. I don't rate him at all.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't agree I wouldn't swap any of out backrowers for him. I don't rate him at all.
I only rate him as a bench forward that acts as a utility if you are running a 4 forward rotation. Other than that surplus to requirements

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Average player... we have enough of them. Not the X factor we need.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our forward pack is incredibly overrated on here. CHN might be the only one with elite potential
I’m not saying they have elite potential but they are better then Capewell. Buying a average at best second rower isn’t what we need.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying they have elite potential but they are better then Capewell. Buying a average at best second rower isn’t what we need.
Capewell runs good lines which is more than I can say for our pack. Having a second row spot locked down for a few years on the cheap would allow us to invest heavily in our spine. What’s the point of having a half like Lewis when the guys outside him can’t take advantage and execute plays?
I rate him and you don’t which is fine

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Capewell runs good lines which is more than I can say for our pack. Having a second row spot locked down for a few years on the cheap would allow us to invest heavily in our spine. What’s the point of having a half like Lewis when the guys outside him can’t take advantage and execute plays?
Yeah we aren’t going to agree on this one mate. All good.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty sure Lewis is part of the problem with executing plays, not the guys outside him, and just what is he doing with the ball that anyone could take advantage of?