kuRRy

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thanks.
yes the arms are quite impressive. i wonder has he extended his tat? :evil: looks nice.

eh kimmy. i have dilemma..what movie should i watch this arvo?
lady in the lake, nacho libre, or silent hill?
decisions decisions. :whacky:

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
silent hill is sh!t on a stick tbh

get well soon crunchie .. and wen your feeling well can i eat you?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh pwjr..my sis went && saw the nacho one..she said it was average...

Maza

Reaction score
awwww naughty girl muncha hehe
and btw nothing wrong with marshmellows ;)

v-man, i am not edible just yet.... so hrmmmm dunno

and hi kimmy *waves*

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
awwww naughty girl muncha hehe
and btw nothing wrong with marshmellows ;)

v-man, i am not edible just yet.... so hrmmmm dunno

and hi kimmy *waves*

hahaha i could so go some roasted marshmellows right now.

eh kimmy hello :grinning:....lol i ended up seeing monster house. was the gayest cartoon i have seen in my life. i think i wanted to choke myself. :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh kim i think i pursuaded my mum to buy a bulldog puppy.!!!!!
she said she "has to talk to my father" lol

aw can you imagine one of these...soooo cute.

Maza

Reaction score
mmmmmmm roasted marshmellows

my family had some last night after bbq but i didnt join in tbh... too many little kids running around my backyard turned me off it lol

*sigh*

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
omg pwjr..thats so cool..i want one!!..1 day my dad and sis saw a thing on the back of a truck about bulldog puppies for sale..i was like "can we get 1"..then dad was like "i know what you would call it" i go "what?" he goes "hazem" tbh hes probably right..either hazem..billy..pricey or roy roy..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would call it lobster tbh.... :grinning:

hahaha thats cool... "lob come ere!!!"

eh i hope they say yes. i dont want to get my hopes up though. but we need another animal. its empty now. :(

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
aww what a great name..good ol lobster..and yeah our house is empty now >:( even tho we have a cat..and ffs i love him darely..HE IS GODDAMN BORING..i miss my doggie soo much *cries*

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
mmmmmmm roasted marshmellows

my family had some last night after bbq but i didnt join in tbh... too many little kids running around my backyard turned me off it lol

*sigh*

as strange as it sounds i like the bbq things with all the kids...i probably am more comfortable...

:o....but then again i want about 6 kids myself when im all old :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
aww what a great name..good ol lobster..and yeah our house is empty now >:( even tho we have a cat..and ffs i love him darely..HE IS GODDAMN BORING..i miss my doggie soo much *cries*

my cat before it died lost control of its bladder and it would pee and poop everywhere. and vomit. argh as much as i loved her it was disgusting..,. :(

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
my cat before it died lost control of its bladder and it would pee and poop everywhere. and vomit. argh as much as i loved her it was disgusting..,. :(
:sleep: I know how you feel..my dog was wayy old..older then me tbh..my parents got him before i was born..he got real sick..wouldnt eat..couldnt walk propley..and has saws on him from lying in his basket all the time..was horrible to see :( ... he was getting skinny too..you could feel his ribs.. :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea thats EXACTLY like my kitty. she was mine and slept with me everynight. ***** took up more room than i did tbh. lol. and she was like 16 when she died

and she got all bony. but she would still eat like a horse. she died while i was away holding onto one of my shirts...she always did that.

omg i think i am going to cry again. LOL.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
yea thats EXACTLY like my kitty. she was mine and slept with me everynight. ***** took up more room than i did tbh. lol. and she was like 16 when she died

and she got all bony. but she would still eat like a horse. she died while i was away holding onto one of my shirts...she always did that.

omg i think i am going to cry again. LOL.
aww..we took sam to get put down..i thought i prepared myself..but we were inside..and i was like..saying my final goodbye..like patting him..hugging him..then i just burst out in years :( :( then my mum cried..but my dad didnt..

ima cry :(

i have like 2 photos of him next to my bed..ffs he was my dog..mine and my bro's..

Maza

Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
as strange as it sounds i like the bbq things with all the kids...i probably am more comfortable...

:o....but then again i want about 6 kids myself when im all old :D
hehe nahh believe me i LOVE little kids, and i give all my little cousins any free time i have, always playin footy, wrestling etc but i couldnt be bothered last night..

shame on me :( u want 6 kids?? crazzzzzzzzzy woman! lol jkz. my mum had 6 kids and i tell her she's crazy lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
aw kimmy that is horrible...im so glad i didnt get to the point where i had to do that to truffy..

CrUnChiE said:
hehe nahh believe me i LOVE little kids, and i give all my little cousins any free time i have, always playin footy, wrestling etc but i couldnt be bothered last night..

shame on me :( u want 6 kids?? crazzzzzzzzzy woman! lol jkz. my mum had 6 kids and i tell her she's crazy lol
lol yea.
i dont want to HAVE the 6 kids..i just want them. make sense? lol

i wish they could just all appear at once tbh. that would be bloody cool.
come on you have to admit it. living in a big family is pretty good. i would hate to be an only child. argh....
are you the oldest kiddy or what?

ah i think im just really maternal...most of my friends are like" EWWWWW CHILDREN'..and im like aw how cute. its pretty scary tbh... :uptight: