Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a sneaky feeling Fittler will come in… I don’t know what it is, but there’s some weird vibes whenever it’s brought up or Fittler dismisses it
Could be right mate. That would totally rule out the Father & Son politics.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he drink Coke?
I like Hook. He doesn't drink 10bottles of Mount Franklin, ge drinks Coke - like a REAL coach.

Let's get a REAL coach.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he drink Coke?
I like Hook. He doesn't drink 10bottles of Mount Franklin, ge drinks Coke - like a REAL coach.

Let's get a REAL coach.
Imagine having Coca cola Amatil and Pepsi co trying to outbid each other to get their drink products in the hand of the coach?

I reckon they pay money to Nine and Fox to show that coach in the box as part of advertising.

Nothing better than a spray of coke on the coaches box glass.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true should be announced a couple of weeks after origin 3 enough time to get into mitchell moses ear during camp amogst other targetted recruits

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine having Coca cola Amatil and Pepsi co trying to outbid each other to get their drink products in the hand of the coach?

I reckon they pay money to Nine and Fox to show that coach in the box as part of advertising.

Nothing better than a spray of coke on the coaches box glass.
Is it a full moon?

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flannagan should be announce coach in 6 weeks time

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true should be announced a couple of weeks after origin 3 enough time to get into mitchell moses ear during camp amogst other targetted recruits
Moses killed it last night against the roosters

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get Flano not some flog with no NRL experience for fuck sake
flano apparently told my brother in law that his spoken to the dogs but we haven’t got back to him. Wether that’s smoke and mirrors then maybe his a 50/50 at the moment coming to us

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fittler cant even coach a star studded SOO team. How could he coach our lot?
He’s not my preferred choice but at this point, he’s probably in the clubs sights and possibly a top 3 option (Ciraldo, Freddy, Flanno).

I’d like to see Flanno Senior in there personally, But if Potter does a good job for the rest of the year, we should give him a serious thought.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s not my preferred choice but at this point, he’s probably in the clubs sights and possibly a top 3 option (Ciraldo, Freddy, Flanno).

I’d like to see Flanno Senior in there personally, But if Potter does a good job for the rest of the year, we should give him a serious thought.
I would prefer Potter and then Woolf.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Potter is an experienced coach who understands the Dogs DNA. With the word around that no one's been given the nod yet, maybe Gould is giving him a chance to prove himself.