News Krisnan Inu

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Mole: Former NRL player Krisnan Inu cops whopping ban for Jarryd Hayne posts

Former NRL star Krisnan Inu has been slammed with a heavy fine and suspension for offensive social media posts over the Jarryd Hayne rape case verdict.

Inu's English club Salford has come down hard on the former Eels, Bulldogs and Warriors centre, fining him four weeks salary and suspended him from playing for two months.

Inu, a close friend of Hayne, must also attend a mandatory education program being developed in conjunction with the University of Salford.
The program will feature social media protocol and wider community and social issues.
Salford Red Devil's Krisnan Inu
Salford Red Devil's Krisnan Inu (Getty)

Inu apologised for his posts, which he later removed, admitting his language and message was inappropriate.

"I deeply apologise for the comments made in my social media postings on May 6," he said in a prepared statement.

"By the inappropriate use of language, my remarks were open to misinterpretation and have caused offence and disrepute to my club Salford Red Devils and the RFL. Along with the club, I will not condone any violence against another person and truly believe that any such victim should receive appropriate support."

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he's an idiot, but sending him off to a North Korean re-education camp for that?

I'm glad I'm not playing footy because Salford would be off my list right there.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, he's an idiot, but sending him off to a North Korean re-education camp for that?

I'm glad I'm not playing footy because Salford would be off my list right there.
His words weren't as bad a Tony Williams, but they were still pretty shit. At least he apologised I s'pose.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was one of the dumbest players in the NRL when he played and it's no surprise to see he's just as stupid now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FFS you so-called fans have a go at a former player who we loved because he posted an opinion which he’s entitled to? It’s not his fault society has turned into a fairyland.

Hang your heads in shame, the whole lot of you.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS you so-called fans have a go at a former player who we loved because he posted an opinion which he’s entitled to? It’s not his fault society has turned into a fairyland.

But But. The outrage.. we must be outraged!!!

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

i agree. He probally shouldve been smarter and not said anything online. But i bet alot of you would defend your best mates also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What happened to Fifita when he had FKL on his strapping?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
suck shit what a prick Inu is for those posts.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand standing up for a friend and am a big proponent of freedom of speech... but Hayne was convicted of sexual assault causing injury... just stupid from Inu

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
But if you truly thought your best mate was innocent and wrongly jailed at the hands of a vicious spiteful person, what would you do?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
But if you truly thought your best mate was innocent and wrongly jailed at the hands of a vicious spiteful person, what would you do?
visit him, send care packages, see if you can assist with the appeal, check in on his single mother, make sure his wife and child are okay, provide a character reference etc.