Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
right in the feels.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
heartbroken. Inu has been my most favourite bulldogs player since Hazem el Masri. He just had a personality that no other player had. Really sad to him go.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He even said farewell and thanks to all the haters!

This guy is #class...

I'm gonna #miss him...

#proudtobeabulldogmeansshittotheclub.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a top guy hope he does well

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Wish him all the best. Can't say I blame him for wanting to cash in on the big dollars while he can. The bloke can easily set himself up for life with the amount of money there is in union.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish him all the best. Can't say I blame him for wanting to cash in on the big dollars while he can. The bloke can easily set himself up for life with the amount of money there is in union.
He has been signed as "depth cover". I wonder how much that pays? It def would not be mega dollars I would have thought but you woild not move continents without a big pay rise.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A shame..on his day an awesome player..that recent Manly game he was sensational..I wouldn't let him go but I do understand why they have.. If he plays to his potential in Union he'll kill those little Froggies.. Viva La Inu!!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great players when he was tuned in, pity he couldn't maintain the magic.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
He had heart for the Dogs. I hope you have a successful career in France.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I always loved his character on and off the field, quality player on his day, freakish abilities. Sad to see him go, glad to have seen him play for our Doggies!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always blue and white, IF only SBW and Ben Barba had a heart like this for our club I think we could have won a few premierships by now.

A genuine good luck to you Inu and all the best!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im actually very disappointed in the Bulldogs and management for not giving Inu a send off or even making any effort to send him off and or acknowledge his efforts for the club on and off the field. Theres nothing on social media from the Dogs about inu leaving and thanking him or even wishing him good luck.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was with us for two years.. different if it was for someone like Mick Ennis.

What were you expecting? The club has not even announced his leaving yet.. whoever runs the club's social media is pathetic tbh..
It starts with Raelene .. she hasn't even tweeted or said anything. Very disappointed considering how much Krisnan has promoted the club through social media and in social circles. #FamilyClubMyArse

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad to see him go,

Angry on the club not to even announce it specially no announcement on luke vella todate.

Do we care about players if they are no good for us anymore?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As has been said, the Bulldogs lack of comment is disappointing. It takes 2 seconds to send off a tweet saying all the best Inu, thanks for your service to the club in your time here, but, not a word, and not for the first time.

Not sure who runs the clubs media/social media area, but it may be time for the club to review what they are doing. Guys, you can't control the release of info these days, you can only be proactive about being a part of it, if it is an attempt to maintain focus on the season in the business end....... it's misguided, the info comes out anyway and the lack of comment just increases the speculation around it.

Maybe there are some issues in the background, the guy clearly wasn't part of the plans this year from the start. Maybe it is toward a major goal and a up coming announcement in recruitment, who knows..... but silence on this and other movements that are now accepted as common knowledge through other outlets only buys the club bad will, successful businesses engage better than this, and the club needs to as well...... hell, we should have offered Inu a job as our social media director, he clearly does it better than whoever is doing it now.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree on the lack of press releases. While I agree with delayed announcements of signings due to the Fifita incident, I don't agree with total silence. Have we officially signed Lichaa? Have we officially signed Rona?

Why does virtually every other media outlet confirm the signings except the club itself? How do I, as a supporter, know these are official signings if no announcement from the club has been made and how do I know it's just not media speculation? VERY poor form.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well perhaps some of those on twitter and instagram should be messaging the club in regards to our disappointment regarding this issue

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It starts with Raelene .. she hasn't even tweeted or said anything. Very disappointed considering how much Krisnan has promoted the club through social media and in social circles. #FamilyClubMyArse
Im with superman on this one
if it had been a stupid saphire girls or fire up bullshit promo we would not have heard the end of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.