Krisnan Inu goodbye message for all us bulldogs fan! #proudtobeabulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs admin have let alot of fans down this year. First with bungled seating then increased membership prices etc. maybe they are all to busy eating for free at rashays ffs

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all knew it was downhill for inu when he got dropped for barba in the final last year

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all knew it was downhill for inu when he got dropped for barba in the final last year
its not about downhill .. its about recognising a current player moving on and appreciating what he has done for the club both on and off the field.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Actually, he got dropped for Lafai. Barba was obviously going to be fullback, and Lafai was finding some great form while Inu was average.

Lafai came in for Inu. He has been going downhill since.

Hope he kills it in RU
Wrong. Inu was dropped for Barba.
You need to rememeber Lafai was in the first grade team originally late in the season... then Barba returned from injury and Inu was dropped for his replacement.

Correct me IF I am wrong but im pretty sure that is correct.

Barba played against Broncos tho in rd 26.. I am confused a bit now. <> LOL who cares anyways Inu should have played that final game.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Bulldogs admin have let alot of fans down this year. First with bungled seating then increased membership prices etc. maybe they are all to busy eating for free at rashays ffs
You reminded me to do something.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Good luck mate, I hope you find that patch of form that will make you a success in Rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.