Krisnan Inu - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the way this bloke plays and how chill he is, its been awesome having him at our club and has shown why he Des wanted him mid season. He might be on the sidelines for 5 weeks but I still expect him to put in once he is back.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Average start to the year before the suspension.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suspect that he will be pushed to the wing to accommodate Lafai

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Wondering if Inu will come back a round earlier than expected due to the upcoming test being counted as one of his weeks of suspension?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Wondering if Inu will come back a round earlier than expected due to the upcoming test being counted as one of his weeks of suspension?
Given that he made the test team at the end of last season, selectors would need to confirm this (if he was to be selected or not).

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They should just say he was suppose to be selected, it would shave 1 game off (good news for us and him) for him and it would be a choice act by the NZRL to one of their players. It shouldn't hurt anyone.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he picked that up against the Rabbitohs game

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As soon as he got suspended he had a photo out of him with some equipment to deal with a leg problem. I assumed he was just making the most of the forced holiday by addressing a niggling problem.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As soon as he got suspended he had a photo out of him with some equipment to deal with a leg problem. I assumed he was just making the most of the forced holiday by addressing a niggling problem.
Hopefully he returns in time.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He picked up abit of a crunching tackle on his knee or ankle in the Souths game, it will be good for him to come back healthier and stronger with this time off. We do miss what he brings to be honest!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else see the spear tackle on Inglis tonight? Exact same tackle as Inu. Player tackled around the waste, Inglis went head first into the ground.

3 times the exact same tackle on Inglis and each time Inglis does a headstand and the tackler gets penalised. How long til they realise that Inglis is taking a dive?

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're 100% right. Richie will get a similar holiday to Inu though. Maybe more.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Richie one was worse.

Looked again just then and Inglis didn't bounce off the foot in either as he's already off balance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So if Inu got 5 weeks, does Ritchie get 10 weeks for doing it twice?

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So if Inu got 5 weeks, does Ritchie get 10 weeks for doing it twice?
I thought there was nothing in the first one. He landed on his back. It's the second one that was bad. But again, it's a bit sus that it keeps happening to the same player. One could argue he deserves it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.