Kotoni staggs

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he would a great signing.. just not sure he would come to us if he was playing outside our current spine ! We need to fix the spine and a lot of players would come to us without paying overs!

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah imagine the videos Staggs could do with Napa and Elliott. We really a decent number 9 and another classy half before we get another centre. Staggs is a good player but we are lacking in the key areas

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The 400k+ they are thinking of giving Foran can go towards the Staggs cost and all of a sudden, we have serious potency.

A good hooker is a must have though, they need to find a good one and there’s a few loitering around..

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a gun, and will only get better. Having him and Cotric on either side gives us strike power left and right. No brainer. Sign him up asap. We will still have coin to chase a 9 and 6 or 7. I'd say he is on around $350k or less now given he is still only into his 2nd year of first grade. Offer $400k or so and we have a bargain.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a gun, and will only get better. Having him and Cotric on either side gives us strike power left and right. No brainer. Sign him up asap. We will still have coin to chase a 9 and 6 or 7. I'd say he is on around $350k or less now given he is still only into his 2nd year of first grade. Offer $400k or so and we have a bargain.
We just signed Cotric for 600k+ a season...in what universe will Staggs then join us for 400k? :tearsofjoy:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cotric is an established first grader and rep player. As I mentioned, staggs is at the beginning of his career. That universe buddy. $400-$450K or so is realistic. No more than $500k at this stage of his career.
We just signed Cotric for 600k+ a season...in what universe will Staggs then join us for 400k? :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d give staggs 600k dor sure if any truth to
It.

Thing is I doubt there is.

I think burton is a must and could solve an issue. Foran on 300-400k works.

Burton and Foran.

Need a hooker and a hard nose forward pangai and staggs would be beautiful. Fuck Napa off next year and I’m sure it all is covered there ffs.

Way we are who knows. If we extend Tolman and have Lewis and jmk next year it’s a disgrace ffs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a mate in pretty tight at roosters he said staggs going to roosters
Makes sense as B Moz and J Moz have both only signed on for 1 more season and would leave the Roosters at the same time Staggs contract at the Broncos would end.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next minute, reports the roosters have a million in cap space after releasing the Morris boys!
They have $3.5 million cause they released the 2 ball boys and canteen lady....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Really getting sick of people teasing the roosters about supposedly cheating the cap.

Talll poppy syndrome Aussie pricks all of you.

They are managing their roster and affairs brilliantly unlike our incompetent pricks and most of the NRL. We should learn not tease.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Really getting sick of people teasing the roosters about supposedly cheating the cap.

They are managing their roster and affairs brilliantly unlike our incompetent pricks and most of the NRL. We should learn not tease.
If anyone’s cheating the cap, it’s us.

Seriously, how can we fit Holland, Lewis and Montoya in the same team as Tolman, Napa and Foran and be under the cap?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

And we all thought you were a Souffs supporter.....don't let your supporters hear you say that, they will lynch you.

BTW, your jersey has arrived. The sponsors will be added once you try it on......

Screenshot_20200810-191010_Google.jpg

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone’s cheating the cap, it’s us.

Seriously, how can we fit Holland, Lewis and Montoya in the same team as Tolman, Napa and Foran and be under the cap?
Hmm, let's see if the figures add up...

Lewis = $2million
Floptoya= $1.8million
Plodman = $2.2million
Napa = $2.4million
Holland = $20 plus 2 pies

I think Holland balances it out....

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Kol khara

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Pull your head in you muppet!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Fuck you’re a moron!