Opinion Kotoa vs Holland

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now please you are not serious Pay that Holland is a better hooker than Kotoa. Stop picking your little buddies and pick players who deserve to be there and would improve the team! Give him a go!!!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We actually looked so much more fluent in attack tonight with better passing until Holland came on. Sadly he just lacks the skill of first grade.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now please you are not serious Pay that Holland is a better hooker than Kotoa. Stop picking your little buddies and pick players who deserve to be there and would improve the team! Give him a go!!!
It really is out of hand irresponsible now.

If Holland was Tongan, anyone reckon their coach Kristian Wolfe would pick him over Katoa?

Pay has taken this to farcial stakes now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cogger deserved the run this week after his efforts against the Tigers ... Rewards shit and punishes players who actually have a dig

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay must, MUST play Katoa 9 and JMK 14 next week.
Cogger I thought did well at 9 last week, but come on now, Katoa is a hooker, how would it hurt to start him there? We are outright anyway ffs

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We got nothing to lose.. Pay should give Katoa a run and see what he offers in a game.. cant be any worse than some of the other duds that have got a run last few years..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If it were me, to chooose between the two I would go with Holland.
Holland has more versatility from the bench.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it were me, to chooose between the two I would go with Holland.
Holland has more versatility from the bench.
Just please top with the holland love man, he isn't that good period...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We actually looked so much more fluent in attack tonight with better passing until Holland came on. Sadly he just lacks the skill of first grade.
Fluent in attack,better passing are u fuckin serious?,which game were u watching.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fluent in attack,better passing are u fuckin serious?,which game were u watching.
I said much more. As in much more than we had been in previous weeks. Easy on the pipe champ.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just please top with the holland love man, he isn't that good period...
I don't have Holland love, it's just my observation he is more versatile as a benchie than just a pure hooker.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't have Holland love, it's just my observation he is more versatile as a benchie than just a pure hooker.
JMK is much more versatile and importantly has the ability to fill in the spine. Holland is a centre/winger

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a typical pay thing signs a backup hooker but never selects him ,id like to see katoa/cogger rotation