• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Konspiracy Discussion Thread

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it...
Conspiracy nuts always use to carry on about black surveillance helicopters (as well as vans and cars) watching them, my point was not all of them are painted black, just to make them feel even more paranoid. 8-)

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Conspiracy nuts always use to carry on about black surveillance helicopters (as well as vans and cars) watching them, my point was not all of them are painted black, just to make them feel even more paranoid. 8-)
Fkn lol I get you now

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple things Ive noticed.

About 2-3 weeks ago, couple truckies blocked a road down on the Goldcoast. There was talk at the time there were going to be blockages nationwide. Straight after this for days, strong reporting that truckies where bringing the virus into QLD. Sitting here in QLD, at other times reported on our TV's that truckies where bringing covid into SA aswell.
May have been true but ive never seen this type of reporting during the pandemic. Truckies have been on the job the whole time and its probable they have crossed borders in the past with Covid.

This morning reported that the VIC gov is thinking of making vax mandatory for all construction workers. From the report, you get a sense of heavy handedness from the state Gov. Straight after that report, next report/story was ICU's full with Covid patients and that hospitals struggling, that surgery's put on the back burner because of Covid patience.
Bigger picture grand scheme of things, I didnt think VIC was getting that smashed especially compared to previous outbreaks down there.

There have been other examples along the way and generally why I dont watch much news.

Im not a CT, just observations.

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Couple things Ive noticed.

About 2-3 weeks ago, couple truckies blocked a road down on the Goldcoast. There was talk at the time there were going to be blockages nationwide. Straight after this for days, strong reporting that truckies where bringing the virus into QLD. Sitting here in QLD, at other times reported on our TV's that truckies where bringing covid into SA aswell.
May have been true but ive never seen this type of reporting during the pandemic. Truckies have been on the job the whole time and its probable they have crossed borders in the past with Covid.

This morning reported that the VIC gov is thinking of making vax mandatory for all construction workers. From the report, you get a sense of heavy handedness from the state Gov. Straight after that report, next report/story was ICU's full with Covid patients and that hospitals struggling, that surgery's put on the back burner because of Covid patience.
Bigger picture grand scheme of things, I didnt think VIC was getting that smashed especially compared to previous outbreaks down there.

There have been other examples along the way and generally why I dont watch much news.

Im not a CT, just observations.
Agenda pushing and manipulation.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The first rule to being a "reliable, believable, influential and trustworthy" conspiracy theorist is,
NEVER EVER believe in your own conspiracy's...

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What if the vax conspiracy was a conspiracy?

What if the vax does work and covid mutates into a killer?

The good, obedient people who trust the government will live and will continued to be easily influenced and the anti-vax, rebelling anarchists will die off.

Sort of "play the player, not the cards" situation.

PS just thinking out loud.

Dogna88

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What if the vax conspiracy was a conspiracy?

What if the vax does work and covid mutates into a killer?

The good, obedient people who trust the government will live and will continued to be easily influenced and the anti-vax, rebelling anarchists will die off.

Sort of "play the player, not the cards" situation.

PS just thinking out loud.
Honestly. If I was the head of this evil plan. Thats how i would do it.

Look at the amount of people who have taken the vaccine. Why would i want those people to die and get left with the rebels that are onto my plan?

I can easily depopulate 20% of the earth and the ones who die will be the ones who cause me trouble. Ie, the rebels.

IF this was true. The plan is already past the point of no return.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Honestly. If I was the head of this evil plan. Thats how i would do it.

Look at the amount of people who have taken the vaccine. Why would i want those people to die and get left with the rebels that are onto my plan?

I can easily depopulate 20% of the earth and the ones who die will be the ones who cause me trouble. Ie, the rebels.

IF this was true. The plan is already past the point of no return.
so what about me on the first dose only, do i count as a sheep or bad boy?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
What grunthos said about the whole “ I can’t tell you right now “ spiel is so true

along with
‘It will all be revealed “
‘ just wait it’s coming “
“ I have seen the documents “ - share them - deflect call you a shill , sheep etc etc

honestly I knew there was a huge amount of easily led fools in this world but since Covid 1 and Trump and Covid 2 - Covid harder , there’s been an astronomical rise in moronic behaviour

Maybe it’s been this way all along and I’m an idiot ….. Social media yo …. So glad everyone is an expert on us politics and epidemiology these days

I have had to brush so many friends because they caught this bug and lost all their critical thinking …. It’s almost worse than Covid itself

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What grunthos said about the whole “ I can’t tell you right now “ spiel is so true

along with
‘It will all be revealed “
‘ just wait it’s coming “
“ I have seen the documents “ - share them - deflect call you a shill , sheep etc etc

honestly I knew there was a huge amount of easily led fools in this world but since Covid 1 and Trump and Covid 2 - Covid harder , there’s been an astronomical rise in moronic behaviour

Maybe it’s been this way all along and I’m an idiot ….. Social media yo …. So glad everyone is an expert on us politics and epidemiology these days

I have had to brush so many friends because they caught this bug and lost all their critical thinking …. It’s almost worse than Covid itself
i have never used i can't tell you right now, it will all be revealed or just wait its coming, i have seen no documents and hated trump passionately

covid 2 covid harder? improve your performance imo