• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Konspiracy Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to see these videos.. i think they were yesterday, beautiful day for it. We are talking a few hundred, POL air over suburbia style, meters above society, basically wide spread crop dusting.

Contrails and/or "chemtrails" will always be debatable... I can understand the explanation though some of the grid formations you see around the world that are produced are ridiculously close to being statically planned. Difficult to claim they are flight paths in my opinion.
Chemtrails aren't really debatable. They have been so heavily debunked so many times. But there could be non-chemtrail related stuff especially if it's low altitude. I am curious what they were doing.

Anyone have the videos?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chemtrails aren't really debatable. They have been so heavily debunked so many times. But there could be non-chemtrail related stuff especially if it's low altitude. I am curious what they were doing.

Anyone have the videos?
I dont know mate, there is common knowledge similar systems were used back in WW2 to work weather patterns against ground movements so the notion of using it today for many things such as manipulating the stock exchange is highly achievable. Theories they maybe but whose to say its not happening...

Videos? Mrs showed me through one of her social media things... @ASSASSIN any luck?

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know mate, there is common knowledge similar systems were used back in WW2 to control weather patterns against ground movements so the notion of using it today for many things such as manipulating the stock exchange is highly achievable. Theories they maybe but whose to say its not happening...

Videos? Mrs showed me through one of her social media things... @ASSASSIN any luck?
That's a bit of a myth. The research into weather control has some merit. They managed to seed the clouds. Not during WW2, they were nowhere near as advanced then. But now days they can do it. The problem though is that it's near impossible to do accurately. You can't cause hurricanes or anything like that. Basically all you can do is make it ran. And you can't predict where the rain will land. If you seed the clouds in China for example, it's a good chance you'll make it rain in Russia.

It's highly ineffective but China found a good use for it. Rain is based on the amount of dust or other similar particles in the air, and the amount of vapour in the air. Which leads to the formation of clouds, which leads to rain. So leading up to the Olympics, China seeded the clouds. The rain ended up in Russia, in the ocean, some in China, some in Japan. All over the place. But the important factor was that they took all that precipitation out of the air. Which made it much less likely to rain during the Olympics.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's a bit of a myth. The research into weather control has some merit. They managed to seed the clouds. Not during WW2, they were nowhere near as advanced then. But now days they can do it. The problem though is that it's near impossible to do accurately. You can't cause hurricanes or anything like that. Basically all you can do is make it ran. And you can't predict where the rain will land. If you seed the clouds in China for example, it's a good chance you'll make it rain in Russia.

It's highly ineffective but China found a good use for it. Rain is based on the amount of dust or other similar particles in the air, and the amount of vapour in the air. Which leads to the formation of clouds, which leads to rain. So leading up to the Olympics, China seeded the clouds. The rain ended up in Russia, in the ocean, some in China, some in Japan. All over the place. But the important factor was that they took all that precipitation out of the air. Which made it much less likely to rain during the Olympics.
Im not sure what they did in WW2 but i watched a doco on this whole weather manip saga up until like you said in China most recently. Whether they actually did or tried im not sure but the ball started rolling then in regards to weather manipulation by vehicle.

The point i was making was if they use planes to seed the skies then there are other ways to use planes to manipulate systems including pharmaceutical and as said the Xchange... There is probability in the myths in my view.

Last edited:

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Your thoughts on HAARP?

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont know mate, there is common knowledge similar systems were used back in WW2 to work weather patterns against ground movements so the notion of using it today for many things such as manipulating the stock exchange is highly achievable. Theories they maybe but whose to say its not happening...

Won't let me post them on here bro....

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The saddest part is, in 5 years from now when there's no global government and no New World Order, rather than admitting that you were wrong, you'll say, "We stopped them with people powah!"
I can remember back in the 1987 that the "New World Order" led by the Fabian Society was just around the corner and it was "UNSTOPPABLE"
All our guns were to be taken away, then all human rights and everybody was to have a barcode tattooed on our hands etc, etc etc...
Still waiting.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one thing that will always prove who is a conspiracy bullshit artist and is 110% factual;
When a conspiracy theorist says something to the effect, "I can't say anything just now..." in a low, "meaningful" way, as if to alluded they could get immediately arrested at best or go on the missing list at worst, you know that in fact they actually have nothing and are just trying to string the listener along till they can come up with some nonsense to spread next time.
This happens a lot on radio and in blogs in particular, and if you challenge them for evidence or remind them of one of their claims that something was to happen by such and such a date but didn't they will,
1: Call you naive or a shill of the government.
2: That the evil plan was thwarted by their vigilance and that of the people etc.

(30+ years in media has taught me this...)

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon they make glad wrap so hard to fucking use so you waste most of it so you have to buy more glad wrap.. Just a theory don’t shoot the messenger
I hate that stuff.
I’m going to invent see through foil :-).

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here is one thing that will always prove who is a conspiracy bullshit artist and is 110% factual;
When a conspiracy theorist says something to the effect, "I can't say anything just now..." in a low, "meaningful" way, as if to alluded they could get immediately arrested at best or go on the missing list at worst, you know that in fact they actually have nothing and are just trying to string the listener along till they can come up with some nonsense to spread next time.
This happens a lot on radio and in blogs in particular, and if you challenge them for evidence or remind them of one of their claims that something was to happen by such and such a date but didn't they will,
1: Call you naive or a shill of the government.
2: That the evil plan was thwarted by their vigilance and that of the people etc.

(30+ years in media has taught me this...)
Pretty sure that would be considered as Schizophrenia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon they make glad wrap so hard to fucking use so you waste most of it so you have to buy more glad wrap.. Just a theory don’t shoot the messenger
Worked as a chef for many years. The first thing you learn is the total wrap technique. If you're wrapping a dish, container, etc, take the glad wrap out of the box. Pull out the end of it and cover one side of the container. Then pull the glad wrap over the container, roll it under the container, then over the container again. It uses more glad wrap but it's quick and easy.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Worked as a chef for many years. The first thing you learn is the total wrap technique. If you're wrapping a dish, container, etc, take the glad wrap out of the box. Pull out the end of it and cover one side of the container. Then pull the glad wrap over the container, roll it under the container, then over the container again. It uses more glad wrap but it's quick and easy.
Come on bro that sounds harder than becoming a Doctor at uni..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just a little something for all you "conspiracy theorists" out there.
Remember this guys,

"BLACK HELICOPTERS" AREN'T ALWAYS PAINTED BLACK...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
All well and good if you can get it off the friggin’ roll to begin with! :triumph: :tearsofjoy:.

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Just a little something for all you "conspiracy theorists" out there.
Remember this guys,

"BLACK HELICOPTERS" AREN'T ALWAYS PAINTED BLACK...

I don't get it...