• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Konspiracy Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they banned me from that thread because my investigating reporting was getting in the way of the fun covid keno game
Sick of having to clean up your rubbish in the Covid thread so I created a new thread where you can argue until your hearts content. If you're not happy with that, take it to someone who cares

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Just if wanted to stay in the area why did they take off from Camden but done happy laps in another area?

I haven't seen it but what about the white residue that @KLil mentioned?

I'm not saying 100% it's sinister but it sure looks it.
There's a police cessna caravan that gets around at night few months back was doing perfect circles round woy woy I was watching it from my balcony and flight radar, then it went to bankstown and blacktown and done circles some sort of surveillance

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a police cessna caravan that gets around at night few months back was doing perfect circles round woy woy I was watching it from my balcony and flight radar, then it went to bankstown and blacktown and done circles some sort of surveillance
Any particular reason it was in The Woy, Southy?
What have you been doing? :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was today, there was a stabbing there. Not sure exactly what happened but sounded like a young bloke and an old bloke had a knife fight.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm a cleanskin, but the meth lab round the corner not long after had about 10 sqaud cars fire bridgade and everything else there, tents set up they tore the joint to pieces

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The vid shows a blue chemtrail but with white dust/powder on his car.

Another vid shows the plane but again I couldn't see any con or chem trails.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn weird....
Bro what kills me the most is the fact that it could be completely harmless... Maybe disinfecting the joint but who the hell do they think they are not to have a consultation process or even notify the residents?

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro what kills me the most is the fact that it could be completely harmless... Maybe disinfecting the joint but who the hell do they think they are not to have a consultation process or even notify the residents?
Yeah I get you.

If it was "good" they would be bragging about it. If it was bad, they'd do it at night. This just doesn't make sense and looks like they either doing it to fuck with people or doing whatever the fuck they want with a big fuck you to the people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It shouldn't be any of those things. The only thing that would be logical is if they're trying to create skywriting. But if it was today, it would be pointless as it's too windy.

Skywriting and contrails (what conspiracy theorists like to call "chemtrails") only happen up high as it's lower temperature which means that the trails can condense into a thick cloud, and there's less wind. The exception is if it's a non-windy day and you fly very close to the ground. If that was the case then you could spray the area, but it's like crop dusting. You're basically coating people with chemicals. But it would be rather pointless for fighting Covid.

If the government is desperate though, they may try anything.

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It shouldn't be any of those things. The only thing that would be logical is if they're trying to create skywriting. But if it was today, it would be pointless as it's too windy.

Skywriting and contrails (what conspiracy theorists like to call "chemtrails") only happen up high as it's lower temperature which means that the trails can condense into a thick cloud, and there's less wind. The exception is if it's a non-windy day and you fly very close to the ground. If that was the case then you could spray the area, but it's like crop dusting. You're basically coating people with chemicals. But it would be rather pointless for fighting Covid.

I highly doubt it's sky writing my bro, especially with the flight path shown.

Whatever it is, it's weird and open to a lot of theories.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You need to see these videos.. i think they were yesterday, beautiful day for it. We are talking a few hundred, POL air over suburbia style, meters above society, basically wide spread crop dusting.

Contrails and/or "chemtrails" will always be debatable... I can understand the explanation though some of the grid formations you see around the world that are produced are ridiculously close to being statically planned. Difficult to claim they are flight paths in my opinion.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I get you.

If it was "good" they would be bragging about it. If it was bad, they'd do it at night. This just doesn't make sense and looks like they either doing it to fuck with people or doing whatever the fuck they want with a big fuck you to the people.
Its definitely arrogant.... Wouldn't be the first sign of it either.

As arrogant as the Apple Iphone. ;) I know you'll get that one...