News KNIGHTS FLYER BECOMES HOT PROPERTY

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks we don't need and shouldn't waste our money on Dom Young ?
Depends on how much he costs if its a waste or not, he goes ok and wouldnt be on the big bucks yet. But also i wasnt thinking about getting him before this thread suggested it. Its not a terrible suggestion at the right price. However i am more interested in other positions being filled.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we could swap Okunbor for Young. Somebody must think Okunbor would be useful at their club. Wishful thinking I know.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could play Kiraz at centre inside of Young. Young I'm not sure has the late offload to feed a winger.

Already had one knee reconstruction, so that's something to remember as well.

View attachment 60326Speak of Xerri, He posted this on his story. Appears to be something contract related.
Not sure why he'd post that, but it's a "Doping Control Notification and Test Form".

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Call me crazy but id take Klemmer back if his missus lets him. Hes been going fine in a shit side and still has some grunt. Hes probably cheaper now too. Hes only 28. He might not be hard to pry from knights who as JO says, are a rabble. Also he had some issues with them late in the year didnt he?
You're crazy

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pfft… We’ve already a 6ft 7” winger with dreadlocks on our books!

His name is HMAS Knockonbur!

Now unlike Dom Young… our boy loves to drop the footy, be out leaped catching bombs by opponents that are half his size & defensively…. This is where HMAS Knockonbur is in a class of his own, he likes to come in or go for the intercept and is left planted like a telegraph pole

So again tell me peeps…. Dom Young or HMAS Knockonbur?

Jahn Osiata

New Pup
Reaction score
Why the hell would he post that? Does anyone else follow his Instagram. He seems very sensitive and determined to prove anyone wrong even though he is a drug cheat. I guess we will see what happens.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the hell would he post that? Does anyone else follow his Instagram. He seems very sensitive and determined to prove anyone wrong even though he is a drug cheat. I guess we will see what happens.
He posted a photo couple days ago looking swole and shitload of ppl kept saying steroids and peptides etc. Think he posted it to show people he is being tested etc.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should be able to get one out of either Dominic Young, Sione Katoa, Brian To'o or Greg Marzhew.
I’d love both To’o and young, but miss one, we would happily take the other !!