News KNIGHTS FLYER BECOMES HOT PROPERTY

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He posted a photo couple days ago looking swole and shitload of ppl kept saying steroids and peptides etc. Think he posted it to show people he is being tested etc.
They’re only in your system for a certain time frame, the look of his body is only one look and that’s steroids probably been pumping it while no testing so can be a unit when he comes back.

The struggle will be keeping the size on now but considering all the job entails is training he’s a better position then most to do it. Good luck to him

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’re only in your system for a certain time frame, the look of his body is only one look and that’s steroids probably been pumping it while no testing so can be a unit when he comes back.

The struggle will be keeping the size on now but considering all the job entails is training he’s a better position then most to do it. Good luck to him
Good luck to him..and us quite likely lol fair chance we get him I reckon.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zyzz brah
"There are normal people. There are try hards. There are hard *****. Then there are sick *****. Sick ***** are the best, friendly, sexy, aesthetic, party hard and live it up without being staunch and get along with everyone.”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"There are normal people. There are try hards. There are hard *****. Then there are sick *****. Sick ***** are the best, friendly, sexy, aesthetic, party hard and live it up without being staunch and get along with everyone.”
My mates brother turned into a cloud because of him, fucking idolised him and wanted to be him. He printed all these photos of him and stuck them on his wall, wallet, phone, school books, etc. It's was honestly creepy as fuck and was like some Stan shit so we never let him meet him until he saw him at I think stereosonic where he was TOO SHY to go up to him. He then cried on the way home and got into a fight with some other mates because they went to school with him .

Honestly wtf was it like being a teenager :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mates brother turned into a cloud because of him, fucking idolised him and wanted to be him. He printed all these photos of him and stuck them on his wall, wallet, phone, school books, etc. It's was honestly creepy as fuck and was like some Stan shit so we never let him meet him until he saw him at I think stereosonic where he was TOO SHY to go up to him. He then cried on the way home and got into a fight with some other mates because they went to school with him .

I saw his brother a month or so ago he looks like a midget on roids lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

we’re all gonna make it brah
8D9EC8BF-993A-4177-BC97-B82767C67818.jpeg

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s shithouse just looking good playing against nuffies, in the NRL he’s looked ordinary at best get a grip people

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s shithouse just looking good playing against nuffies, in the NRL he’s looked ordinary at best get a grip people
Looks ordinary because he’s getting shit ball from Clifford Milford and that clune